Another actress returning

That would be Kevin Spirtas....Craig is Parker's grandfather....and it has been revealed that Chloe is returning, so Parker as well. Hope Craig comes, too.

That is correct. I had a hunch when both were at the party that they would be returning. No confirmation on Kevin Spirtas (Craig) but I predict that will come soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
While that would be a very nice addition to the cast, they spend way to much time on Summer and no time for Adrienne and Lucas, who to my knowledge haven't moved out of Salem. We have Andre returning with his slimy evilness. (I love his evilness) We have John and Marlena just drifting around, doing nothing of importance. So I refuse to become excited by this.

Besides John and Marlena I have to say Nancy and Craig are one of my favorite Days couple. They are the uplift the show badly needs. So glad Nancy is returning and Craig might be a possibility. I would not mind at all if Jade turned out to be Joy Wesley. I can see Nancy and Craig being strict on Joy as they didn't get the chance to raise Chloe who was in foster care. Jade said her father was always busy so a doctor would make sense too.

I hope we get a scene of Nancy catching Chloe and Philip getting reacquainted. Nancy would have a huge fit!

I'm good with this. I actually suspected it was the case when I saw that photo of Craig and Parker at the awards ceremony, there was also a photo of Nancy there, so I was very unsurprised to see she was coming back late yesterday. Since Chloe is a single mother, I mean, she always was, but before Daniel had a lot of access with Parker, it seemed to be about 50/50, and Daniel's dead so now she's got all of his care on her shoulders. It makes sense to me that with her and Parker returning to settle in Salem that her family would be back to support her.

I don't think Jade is Joy Wesley, Why would her name be changed? Bad enough they changed Jeannie T's name.
However, Jade seems to, so far, have no last name.

I think she was called Jade Michaels the other day when Kayla was at the police station trying to get the number for Jade's parents.

I don't think she is Joy Wesley either. I can't remember how it was when Nancy and Craig left last time...were they still living in town or did they move away? It seems to me that they knew many of the other people in town and therefore if this was Joy we would know. I mean it's not out of the realm of possibility with this show but it would be weird if Jade was Joy at this point.

I'm glad that Nancy will be back in some capacity and agree that having her interact with Anne would be delicious! LOL. I sure hope Craig is back for a bit as well. Loved him.

Maybe with the return of Nancy we will get some much needed comic relief on the show.

I also don't think Jade is Joy Wesley. The description of the overly strict parents of Jade does not sound like Craig and Nancy at all (although this show does change personality traits to fit the story). However, as Sparkster mentioned, Jade's last name is Michaels when Kayla was trying to find information on her parents. I actually hope Jade is not Joy or Ava's daughter. I like her as having no connections to any of the Salem families as it gives Joey someone in his age group he is not related to.

I do hope, however, that Craig and Joy are not far behind Nancy.

Back