Another leaked audition video

Some of the information on the link is quite funny. Sonny gets his hands on something that will protect the person from all things EVIL and Deimos thinks he should have it. Really??

That sounds so outrageous and stupid.

Guess we will just have to wait to see how it plays out. But I'm not holding my breath for anything positive.

If Deimos, is successful, would this be the first time a child has had both of her daddies murdered?

Deimos engaging in dirty, homicidal plots sounds like par for the course, but a magic amulet? Puhleeze. Didn't the viewers put up with enough of this sort of nonsense during the quest for the contents of an Irish tabernacle and the search for the Alamanian magic egg. Repetitive plots and dull dialogue are one thing, but also asking the viewers to endure this kind of drivel is just too much. What's next, Chloe goes on a cruise with Doug and Julie to search for the Holy Grail, Brady explores the Salem tunnels looking for proof that the Vikings once visited the site of Salem, or Sonny and Justin team up with the Forest Preserve Bear to get photos of Bigfoot?

Didn't teens Shawn and Belle once search for a ruby amulet, on an island, for Alice?

Actually, it wasn't an amulet. It was part of a necklace. Tom gave Alice a ruby for their anniversary, but she didn't like the cut, so she went to a jeweler to have it adjusted. But the jewelry store was robbed including the ruby. So, Alice had a replica made. Shawn accidentally found a treasure map leading to the ruby, which was hidden on an island in Puerto Rico.

Yeah, I think it was Nicole nasty father who hid it there.

However, I think the amulet is more a keepsake, something like people who have a rabbit's foot, or have their "lucky" shirt, socks, etc. etc. Or wear/keep a St. Christopher medal in their pocket, car, etc.

When I hear magical amulet, I think of the Disney Channel show Sofia the First. The title character wears a magical amulet that is supposed to protect her and can channel other Princesses to help her as needed.

Anyway, I've stopped watching these leaked videos. Though I know the Tripp one came true, I still think they lend to speculation only.

Some of the information on the link is quite funny. Sonny gets his hands on something that will protect the person from all things EVIL and Deimos thinks he should have it. Really??

Well that sounds more like a Grimm plot than a Days plot.

Reactions: jgk
To me it sounds like Deimos is just going to pick Sonny's pocket, not kill him. I think Deimos was just using hyperbole when he said he was willing to kill. He may want Sonny to pay, but not with his life, in my opinion. Not the first time exaggeration being used.

Well, obviously, the amulet is an antique, collector's item or something, if it is worth 20 million to Deimos. And what the blazes would Deimos be doing now in the drug business?? Halo?? Give me a break.

Back