Another leaked audition video

That entire story with Deimos and Marcus sounds fake. Why all of the sudden would this amulet be part of the storyline unless it is way down the road.

Somehow, after reading that transcript, I feel like Days is about to go totally off the rails. Is it possible that they just re-used old scripts, or wrote something new and special just for audition purposes just in case it gets leaked?

It does seem to me, a bit far fetched,so yes, it definitely is possible that it is all made up. Perhaps someplace in there is a tiny kernel of truth, that got expanded greatly as the audition script was being written.

Sort of like a thing we did some time back.Started with a paragraph, beginning a Days storyline. Each poster then followed where the one before left off, usually a crucial point....but really, each post was maybe 5-7 lines. Talk about convoluted. LOL.

Deimos engaging in dirty, homicidal plots sounds like par for the course, but a magic amulet? Puhleeze. Didn't the viewers put up with enough of this sort of nonsense during the quest for the contents of an Irish tabernacle and the search for the Alamanian magic egg. Repetitive plots and dull dialogue are one thing, but also asking the viewers to endure this kind of drivel is just too much. What's next, Chloe goes on a cruise with Doug and Julie to search for the Holy Grail, Brady explores the Salem tunnels looking for proof that the Vikings once visited the site of Salem, or Sonny and Justin team up with the Forest Preserve Bear to get photos of Bigfoot?

While on the run from the law, a kindly vampire takes in Hope and Eric in the woods of the island where Ben took Abby.

Some of the information on the link is quite funny. Sonny gets his hands on something that will protect the person from all things EVIL and Deimos thinks he should have it. Really??

That sounds so outrageous and stupid.

Guess we will just have to wait to see how it plays out. But I'm not holding my breath for anything positive.
Shades of those silly crystals in the Days of Bo, Hope and Stefano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back