Are you looking forward to...?

Are you looking forward to Sami's return?

• Yes

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Don't care one way or another.

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the Will story, it would be ridiculous if she did not return. I am all about the storylines making sense and the mentioning of related characters, even if they don't appear on screen. It is a big pet peeve of mine that someone has children that are not on screen and they are never mentioned again. That is bad writing in my opinion.

Based on the Will story, it would be ridiculous if [Sami] did not return.
Sami was on her way to Salem when she found out about Will's death. Except for the scene in the morgue, she didn't seem to care that he was dead. All she talked about was EJ's letter, and her mission. Salem doesn't need Sami Brady; neither does Will.

I couldn't vote because I don't think the options reflect my opinion.

I'm ok with it IF and only IF we get a pre 2012 version of Sami. The one who was in love with Lucas and Rafe and never would have given the time of day to EJ, let alone married him.

And yes I'm happy the return is short term. I really do think Rafe was the best match for her romantically and vice versa. And it's clear the show isn't going that route again which is disappointing. I think now is the best time to do it with Hope being in the picture. I also loved Sami and Lucas back in the day but I prefer them more as best friends than as romantic partners now. So since I probably won't get what I want, I'm glad she will only be able to wreak havoc short term.

I would like it though if she brought Allie with her and left her with Lucas.

I do agree that her best matchup was with Rafe........all seemed natural, never forced. He was good with the kids, who adored him. They ate meals together, horsed around, were really a "family". I cannot say the same for any other coupling in Salem. And Sami, at least, tried to cook. LOLOL

Rafe (so far) had the best chemistry with Sami (although, I like Sami best with EJ). The others never seemed to work. Kate, just NO! Jordan was boring, Carrie was absurd, and he and Nicole never left the friend zone. Hope really has been the next best thing. Not perfect but tolerable. I have often wondered about a Rafe and Chloe pairing but they are never together much.

For me, it depends on the storyline. I am not of the popular opinion here with regards to Sami and her love life, but while she was never my favorite character (I actually disliked her most of the time!), I wouldn't mind seeing her on screen again. As long as her story line is not completely stupid. And just like beauty, "stupid" is definitely in the eye of the beholder. :)

Back