Are you looking forward to...?

Are you looking forward to Sami's return?

• Yes

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Don't care one way or another.

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was tardy getting to this thread, but if I had been more prompt, I'd have voted that I'm not looking forward to Sami's return. Before she left Salem, on-screen Sami was about as enjoyable as fingernails being scraped across a chalkboard with her endless on-again-off-again relationship with the allegedly "changed" EJ, which dominated life in Salem. Instead of the writers' Sami, I prefer the version who has graced this board since her departure -- the one who in creative posts calls EJ her changed "smoochy-moochy," brags that she's Salem's best mother, insists that Rafe and Lucas are still her men, calls John Black a life-ruiner, says that Kate is a hag, mocks Abigail as a man-stealing tramp, calls Jenny a mother of a tramp, has nothing good to say about Sonny and his mother, says that Nicole is a babyswitching tramp, characterizes Hope as an old granny, and makes liberal use of the words "stoopid" and "doodyhead."

I have often wondered about a Rafe and Chloe pairing but they are never together much.

I enjoyed the brief scene they had at TBD a few weeks back and I could definitely see some chemistry there. My issue with a Rafe/Chloe pairing is the same as my issue with a Rafe/Nicole pairing. You have 2 characters not connected to major families getting together. To me that spells backburner. Just look at Abe and Valerie.

Back