Baby Name Suggestions for Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking William Thomas DiMera for Jack (his pre-adoption name is William Earl Johnson), her cousin Will and Jennifer's father Bill. Thomas for Tom Horton, of course. Or William Alexander (Alexander for Lexie).

I'm thinking William Thomas DiMera for Jack (his pre-adoption name is William Earl Johnson)...
Probaby shouldn't name him EJ......ya think?
Imagine the following conversation:

Abigail: "Hi everyone, I've decided to name the baby Earl Johnson Deveraux";
Everyone in Salem (except Sami): "OMG, this means that people might call him EJ!";
Abigail: "Oops";
Sami: SHUT UP. The baby would be thrilled to be named after my darling, changed smoochy-moochy, the finest man who ever lived. I HATE you all! P.S., catch me if you can doodyhead Stefano."

They could pick Peter Pan since Wendy was the midwife
Maybe this is not such a good idea. The kid could end up like the annoying Peter Pan who attends a class reunion in a commercial and tells a woman that "she doesn't look a day over 70."

Last edited:
I smell a question of paternity plot coming in a 3-5 years. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be EJ's. There was that pregnancy scare a couple months earlier, and writers can get very "creative" with their timelines.

@redsquirrel Or, just

Smithon Weston :)

Except... I think he will end up Chad's baby, too. Well, more accurately - I want him to be Chad's baby!

And in that case, I like the William first name and all that it could stand for. Maybe even William Jack. Though it probably isn't possible with the current storyline to name the child after Chad (if he becomes the child's dad), but William would still be significant and important to Chad, too. So... I guess time will tell! Something tells me that Ben will name the baby something terrible and only meaningful to him (like Benjamin Clyde or something), and Abby will change it at the earliest possible convenience.

Hold your horses everyone! Loved all the names but, this being DOOL, Wendy said the baby was looking jaundiced when urging them to go to the hospital. MAYBE it's Chad's baby!
While I think the baby probably is Chad's, what does the baby looking jaundiced have to do with him being Chad's child?? Jaundice has nothing to do with paternity.

And, we have no idea if baby Deveraux-Weston-DiMera really was jaundiced or if Wendy was just saying that, hoping to get help for Abby and the baby.

I'm wondering if Days won't do something completely unexpected and name the child after a member of the Corday family. Kenneth or Theodore (Ted for short), perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back