Best acting in a long time

ShaSha

Reaction score
Finally a day of superb acting. Hope/Rafe, Sami/Ben/Will, Kate/Andre. Acting was full on. Will especially gave me chills with his disgust of his mother and Ben doing what Sami ordered him to do. Lucas did a good job. Booze or no booze, he played the good father. These scenes today were heartfelt. Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

How did the rest of you feel after today's performance? ShaSha

I will watch this week's shows this weekend but look forward to the great acting.

The actors have finally been given material which allows them to show what they can do. And, in my opinion, they are so grateful, they are just giving their all, pulling out all the stops. I will say that Will has improved tremendously as an actor, he was great.

I have a problem with the audio since I moved here, so I always have the CC on, thus sometimes am missing the expressions, or background as I am reading in order to understand what is going on.

Finally a day of superb acting. Hope/Rafe, Sami/Ben/Will, Kate/Andre. Acting was full on. Will especially gave me chills with his disgust of his mother and Ben doing what Sami ordered him to do. Lucas did a good job. Booze or no booze, he played the good father. These scenes today were heartfelt. Bravo!
I agree. There are some episodes where one or two people really excel, but you don't get a lot where the ensemble really kills it. Then again, it helps when they have strong material to work with. Lots of good scenes the past couple days actually.

Best show in a LONG, LONG, LONG time! YIPPEE! Lots of fun! Love seeing the actors get to show their best! :clap::):hug:

Back