Brady/Nicole

It does seem that the show is setting up "musical partners"......Throwing Gabi in with Chad, Abby returning, hopefully taking Nicole away from Deimos, Chloe returning. Brady could be hooking back up with Chloe...after all, he has Dr. Saint J's heart, and she had Dr. Saint J's son. ??? Eric is coming back, does seem the present couples won't be remaining by the time May sweeps rolls around. Maybe even have one or two others thrown into the mix.

"Swing your partner, round and round..."

300px-Mtmusicfestsqdance.png

Sex: the modern version of square dancing. I hadn't thought of it that way until you posted that picture, Just Samantha, but it fits.

I sure hope they don't put Nicole and Brady together. I never did like that idea. I like them a lot as friends. If they become a couple, I think it will be like when they put Brady and Melanie together as a couple. They were so good as friends but that was ruined when they became a couple. I haven't much liked him with any of the women he's been with, but I recall seeing him in scenes with Chloe some years ago and thinking I could like them together. I did very much enjoy Chloe and Brady when it was the previous actor for Brady, but the other scenes I mentioned were with this current actor. I'd like to see them at least explore that possibility.

I really, really, really, really want Nicole and Rafe to be the end-all couple. They can raise her baby together. And maybe in a bizarre twist, the baby will be Rafe's instead of St. Daniel's, due to a mix up at the fertility doctor's.

I wasn't watching in the past during the Brady/Chloe time. I would enjoy seeing them revisit that relationship. The day Nicole was confiding in Brady about Demios, Brady said something about I forget what, but Nicole replied with something about him and her not talking deeply like that in some time. I got a sense of "things to come" from that scene.

SPECULATION:

I read on another site that "Brady has a new romance after Theresa." Also Nicole becomes Brady's confidant. Whatcha want to bet Brady and Nicole get together and raise Tate and Nicole's baby. After all Brady has Daniel's heart. Not sure if like this or not.

I agree and mentioned this kind of scenario as speculation. ShaSha

Back a few years ago, when Eric Martsolf first took over the role of Brady, many viewers were very upset that there were no scenes of him with Chloe. Brady went around to various people, as part of his 12 step program, to apologize, but never to Chloe. This was the woman he had pursued for so long, a big love, went thru so much together, the one he married, encouraged in her music career, and yet not a single scene. Finally, the show caved, and had them share a very short scene together.

At the time, that was a huge mistake (not having them interact more) but.....writers are writers. And we keep getting all those changes in staff.

Yes I do remember that. When Eric Martsolf played Brady first I believe it was to stop Nicole and EJ's wedding. I think we all were shocked that all of a sudden Nicole was being written as Brady's true love, over Chloe.

If anything I rather see Eric Brady and Chloe become a couple, switch it up a notch! After everything Eric did with killing Daniel in a crash I rather see, the best friend of the man who killed him, become the replacement father to Parker. Which also could cause anger in Parker later on when he finds out it was Eric who accidentally killed Daniel. Sami absolutely would have a few choice words about Chloe, LOL!

Back