Calendar portraits of Days cast...1989, 1990, 1991!

To me, in the 1989 cast picture (the last one), the woman next to Valerie Karasek (Serena), looks more like Elizabeth Storm (Janice Barnes) than Karen Moncreiff (Gabrielle).

Thanks Jason47 I've been following your Facebook posts as well. LOL I saw the comment from the person insisting that Melissa Brennan was not Melissa Reeves when in fact she is Melissa Brennan Reeves(Jennifer).

The 1989 photo looks like a similar height difference between Abigail and EJ.

I never realized Lexie was played by someone other than Renee Jones until I saw this. I thought she was a new character in the 1990s.

These calendars also show what a big part of the show Shane and Kim were back in the day. Even when Shane "died" which is when I first started watching, the show still seemed to focus on Kim and Eve.

Enjoyed these.

Watched in 1989 and loved Jane Elliott, and was surprised when she left the show to return to GH to play Tracy Quartermaine.

I had no idea she was a part of the Quartermaines, whom I loved, so I went back to watching GH. :)

Thanks Jason47 I've been following your Facebook posts as well. LOL I saw the comment from the person insisting that Melissa Brennan was not Melissa Reeves when in fact she is Melissa Brennan Reeves(Jennifer).

The 1989 photo looks like a similar height difference between Abigail and EJ.

I never realized Lexie was played by someone other than Renee Jones until I saw this. I thought she was a new character in the 1990s.

These calendars also show what a big part of the show Shane and Kim were back in the day. Even when Shane "died" which is when I first started watching, the show still seemed to focus on Kim and Eve.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying the calendars. Look for more to be posted over the summer.

Yes, Renee Jones was actually thr fourth actress to play Lexie. Cyndi James Reese was the first, followed by Angelique deWindt Francis, then Shellye Broughton, and finally Renee. The history books for years have incorrectly listed Sheila deWindt Wills (notice it's the same maiden name as Angelique deWindt) as also playing Lexie. However, once I finally had watched tapes of all the episodes from 1987-1990, I realized that was a mistake. For added confirmation, I went straight to the source and asked Jim Reynolds if Sheila had ever played his "wife", and he replied no. So, besides my tape verification of the episodes, I also got confirnation from Abe himself. :)

Here's the Lexie tribute video I posted on YouTube back in 2012, showing the debut episodes of all four Lexie's:

Oh, how wonderful, Jason. Thank you so much! I loved seeing April & MY favorite Mike (Michael Weiss), and then Eve & Nick! The cast photos from the 25th anniversary are a stitch, (folks, check the hair on a lot of the ladies, lol)

And a Happy Birthday today 7/24 to John Aniston (Victor) who is 81 today!!

Back