Can Bonnie and Hattie die, please?

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Oh my gosh one episode of them and I want to hurl. Is this crap from the old writers or the new ones? I don't know when the change was to happen.

Days has been really lacking in any kind of humor.....so I am not minding Hattie & Bonnie, the sly jokes (like the one about Lisa (Rinna) on the "Housewives" show, & Bonnie saying she is such a kick, I feel like I know her. LOL. (Remember, Lisa played Billie on Days)

Heck, these past couple years, Days has been all doom & gloom...

Since the new headwriter has been promoting the heck out of the doppelganger stories on twitter, I feel like he is the one writing Hattie and Bonnie. Since he took over, I am finding them along with Anjelica absolutely hilarious.

I think they are funny. I'm excited about Bonnie, especially. Personally, I like Hattie better than Marlena. Marlena is boring. I'd rather watch Deidre Hall play Hattie. And I love Bonnie, I'm thinking same will go for her. Days certainly needs more humor. Well, maybe not Days, but me.

I need more humor, and I'm thankful for a little Hattie and Bonnie to deliver just that. I get the most joy, simply from being into acting myself, and looking at the actresses getting so tickled at each other (you can see it in their eyes). For me, it doesn't matter how bad the storyline is, to see people really having fun. I needed that. Thank you, Days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still trying to catch up on the board and Days but a little humor has been missing from Days for quite some time. I hope to enjoy these talented ladies. They crack me up.

I'm almost positive their "returns" are for this storyline arc, same goes for Anjelica, and since this storyline seems to be driving other storylines (John figuring out Marlena is missing, Lucas and/or Justin wondering what's gotten in to Adrienne, etc), I'm glad to see it - storyline movement & moments of comic relief are something that, in my opinion - sorely lacked with Dena's writing. I'm anxious to see how this all plays out.

Back