Can you do us a favor?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know some of you subscribe to the soap mag, and some get the mag via an app on their phones/tablets...Would you please possibly impart the Days info you get (in your own words) each week. Even minute as it might be?

Here is new cover.....

Cf9AeKpUEAEfsQA.jpg

So, here is what I have gathered from several places (I just would rather not have to go huntin g around when I know some of us have this info)

Deimos admits to Hope that he had Bo kidnapped, but not tortured, etc. He is sorry she lost Bo. Hope goes into another "revenge" mode.

Hope also tells Rafe she is not ready for any sort of relationship.........he understands. Tries to advise her to investigate Deimos "under the radar", but she is not to be swayed.

Abby takes Thomas & runs off, but does realize she needs help. Jen won't hear of her going to an institution, Abby afraid she inherited Laura's illness. Does see Marlena, and eventually tells all she did.

Marlena lights into Jen about having sex with Eric.

Thanks Poirot! Wow looks like a lot of Marlena coming up and I am glad about that. I'm glad they are not rushing Rafe and Hope. Gives the writers enough time to screw their heads on straight and fix this disaster. I can see Marlena suspecting Jennifer took advantage of a drunk Eric not knowing Jennifer was drunk and high off her pills too. So looks like Abby will be formally charged with attempted murder and may get the insanity plea.

As for Sonny I am happy by his return. We all sort of saw a spoil of that months back as he was pictured holding a script. Paul could use some company and enough time has passed since Will's death by July. Also would like Sonny to be part of the Deimos storyline helping out Uncle Victor.

I am very surprised by a Sonny return. I like the actor; thought he was headed for prime time, or film.

Well, either way I can see Marlena's point, Eric's got issues, blah blah blah. But consenting adults, and it's kind of weird to get involved in your adult son's sex life

Having said that, at least they aren't going to pretend it never happened, like they usually do.

A few interesting tidbits:

Freddie Smith (Sonny)'s return is confirmed. They also interviewed him and he said he's very happy to be returning home to Days. He sounds really excited so I'm thinking this won't be a short term visit.

There is an additional spoiler that Lani makes a confession to Shawn about her past. I think this may be for the week of April 25.

Nice interview with Camila Banus (Gabi) and Casey Moss (JJ). They like working together.

Kate Mansi (Abby) talks about how they filmed her initial confrontation with Ben. They purposely didn't run lines beforehand but there was a lighting issue on set so they spent the delay staring at each other and then were completely in character when filming resumed.

Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) is Performer of the Week. I skimmed this honestly but I did catch that she is still able to bring it in a frontburner story after 43 years.

Fan complaints about Belle and Shawn being fired. SOD also complained about Jeanie T's forced redemption since the actress plays a bad girl so well.

It does have a little about Aiden returning and explaining. Only explanation can be that that was not Aiden. I can't imagine another one. But who knows? I'm wondering how he is going to react to Chase raping Ciara.

Very excited for Aiden to be back. I hope that ends her and Rafe. SOD says Hope tells him she loves him. Ugh. No please.

It also says Belle and Shawn are finding their way to each other and they make love. I hope they reconcile them before they leave. But if they get reconciled, I wish they were staying and being the Belle and Shawn we knew and loved!

Back