Cast interviews - Double wedding

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are interviews that were done during filming of the double wedding. No spoilers

Thanks Kat. Looking forward to viewing these tonight.
Kate's nails look like daggers in that photo. How appropriate.

RS, you wrote what I was just going to. Did Justin on thursday, 9/28, actually tell her to wear that green dress he loved? Since when would Adrienne ever have something that raunchy in her closet? And guess the reconstruction must be very life like, as no one questions what is falling out of that awful dress.

Have a friend who double mastectomy & the reconstruction. She thought a long time about doing the latter, have seen plenty of pictures of her, BUT all up to neck area. Does sleeveless tops during summer (o.k. she is a big Cubs fan and goes to lots of games) so honestly, cannot fathom how "Adrienne" gets away with it.

Deidre Hall (Marlena) mentioned the work of the Days costume designer on Abigail's wedding dress. If he did Bonnie's latest outfits, was he enjoying some of Jenny's special donuts at the time? That shoulder-padded white number looked like it was inspired by something Joan Crawford might have worn in a late 1940s movie. As for the one worn in the interview, with its large, distinct light and dark patterns, it looked as if Bonnie was trying for an orca-inspired look.

Wally Kurth (Justin) mentioned that because the actor who plays Father Louis was ill, he will be presiding at the double wedding. This will be a welcome development for all those (myself included) who would have found the sight of a Catholic priest presiding at the wedding of a gay couple to be significantly overdoing the lack of realism that's so common on soaps. He also jokingly mentioned that Justin was once ordained. Who knew? Perhaps, Salem University Divinity School offers the same type of quickie degrees as the medical school.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second that Father Louis was "ill". I think they wanted the weddings in church, more dramatic when interrupted, knew a priest could not perform one of the weddings. .....

They could have replaced the actor, if they really were going to use a priest.....They do that all the time. "Father Louis is ill, so Father Gerard is going to celebrate the service. " Heck, Justin is not even Catholic. I am pretty sure he & Adrienne were married in a Greek Orthodox church.....in Greece. (yes, I could be wrong about that)

RS, you wrote what I was just going to. Did Justin on thursday, 9/28, actually tell her to wear that green dress he loved? Since when would Adrienne ever have something that raunchy in her closet? And guess the reconstruction must be very life like, as no one questions what is falling out of that awful dress.
As bad as that white monstrosity was, its 10x better than that green rag she wore.

Back