SPOILER !! casting 4 short term roles

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DAYS is casting several short-term roles. The first one is for Tiffany, a 23-26-year-old spunky con artist. The second is Toby, a 35-year-old untrustworthy, lazy drain on society. The third character is named Russ, who is a 30-35-year-old that comes across as a bit strung out and menacing, but he knows every illegal thing going on in the city. Finally, there is Grigor, a 50-60-year old upscale, classy Eastern European male.

Courtesy Jason 47 via Soap mag.

What are the chances of those four names being covers for returns of past characters? Like Tiffany could be code for Joy Wesley, Toby could be code for Jeremy Horton, Russ could be Alex Kiriakis, and Grigor could be Frankie Brady.

Reactions: jgk
I have not read anything about Belle being kidnapped.....however, they are just casting, and right now are filming February, & since Belle is supposed to be leaving in a few weeks, doesn't compute at all.

Except for ages....I just could not help thinking of Summer, Dario, Andre, and.......hmmm, Eastern European means an accent.....Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech...

Reactions: jgk
Belle being kidnapped by Orpheus is just speculation since we have seen more of Shawn on set since May than we have of Belle. It would explain them being a couple with only one of them in Salem.

On the Emmys red carpet back in the Spring, Christopher Sean (Paul) was interviewed and said he was taping a lot with Claire. Even he sounded surprised by it. Perhaps she is working with BlackPatch to find her mother.

Of course it's also possible that Belle and Shawn both left and returned together and have been on set all this time. We will find out soon enough.

From what I understand, both Belle & Shawn were to be written out.......but then it was noted that Shawn (Brandon Beemer)'s contract had more time on it, so he was staying for a while longer. I am only guessing that after the change in writers, it MAY have been decided not to lose Belle. Heck, it could be the reason we don't see them together much....she taped some scenes later that got inserted into episodes already filmed....like with Chad...perhaps???? Hard to tell when they film so far in advance, and even with that 5 week shut down, and their 1 week a month off, they still are 6 mos. ahead. Depressing.

In Kristian Alfonso's (Hope) recent Tweet, it showed Martha Madison (Belle) and Brandon Beemer (Shawn) in the video saying hi. One can easily assume both Belle and Shawn wouldn't be there UNLESS they were filming.

I know.....but it is rather unusual that not a word has been said in the press that Belle is still or back on the show. :)

I think it's storyline dictated. The entire cast has been pretty radio silent.

I also think the "firing" was a mistake and the whole contract thing with Brandon Beemer (Shawn) was them saving face. So that could be why they're not announcing Martha Madison (Belle) back so readily. TPTB don't like to admit their mistakes.

Back