Casting calls for 3 roles in 2017

Jason47

Reaction score
CASTING CALLS FOR THREE ROLES. DANGER AHEAD IN 2017.

Role: Upscale Business Man
Audition Date(s): Week of 7/25
Start Date: 08/02/2016
Rate of Pay: U5 Scale + 10%
Info: 35-45 Any ethnicity. Smart, Professional, suit wearing Business Man. Must be a strong actor. U5 Scale + 10%

Role: Male Thug
Start Date: 08/03/2016
Rate of Pay: U5 scale + 10%
Info: 25-35 year old MENACING EDGY MALE. MUST HAVE STUNT EXPERIENCE. Must be between 6’0 and 6’3” ONLY. Any Ethnicity. Thug is a dangerous threatening criminal without trying. MUST BE A STRONG ACTOR. U5 SCALE + 10%

Role: Czech Messenger
Start Date: 08/03/2016
Rate of Pay: U5 Scale + 10%
Info: Must be able to speak English with an Eastern European accent. Delivers a very important package and information to a VERY scary boss. U5 scale.

So much for slowing down production. Film in August, be seen next year.

I do so enjoy the role titles. UPSCALE Business Man. So not like Brady or Victor, or John, or Eduardo. But UPSCALE. So you actually what work in your office?? And not the town square?

MALE THUG. You have to be edgy and menacing. Not just thuggish like Dario or JJ when angered, but a thug. Copy that.

CZECH Messenger. Wow. Deliver a package with an accent. And for whatever reason, it must be an Eastern European accent. And to boss is VERY scary. Not like Kate, or Kristen, or Andre, but VERY scary.

Thanks Justin. Alas, I don't fit into any of those categories. So I'll just sit back and wait till they appear on screen and are UPSCALE, THUG and CZECH. Looking forward to 2017.

Agree...@robin.....Good to be laughing and have not yet had coffee. Ha. :rotfl::rotfl:

Am just guessing here.....but "upscale" means, show up in suit & tie, and neat, regular haircut...no ponytails or shaggy dog looks. No stubble/
Menacing thug....heck Days has had plenty of those in the past

Interesting about the Czech messenger. Wonder if that scary boss would be Andre! LOL

But the Eastern European accented messenger......hey, reminds me of that old sitcom.....Perfect Strangers. Find Bronson Pinchot who played cousin Balki..yep, Perfect.

Ho, ho, hum. They are really going to have to look hard for quality actors for those roles. Upscale must mean EJ who can be the menacing thug. Just bring back Dr. Rolf for the messenger. No one will notice. We are still accepting Chris Kosticheck for Roman Brady and Ciara doesn't even slightly resemble the character as she was portrayed when Chase arrived. I still want a "do over" on aging her and Chase. She needs spunk not what they are writing now.

9d8419_c96abb32254c474b89596d1a6bb267ea.jpg images.jpg 9d8419_2f1acbba588e4e7a8134f3e50d6dd72c.jpg

3405-e15041a72c898fa1afe722035daed69e.jpg
I miss you Lauren Boles (ex-Ciara)! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back