Casting new character

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DAYS is seeking a gorgeous African American male in this late 20s to play the role of Levi. Levi is described as “everything a woman could want in a man — he is funny, quick-witted, protective, intelligent and makes an honest living working hard and loving what he does. He can come off as edgy not angry.” The recurring role — with possibility of contract — will begin taping in late August, to air in 2017.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-new-role-12/

I also thought Cameron too. Jett Carver hasn't been around for awhile either maybe a recast? I can only speculate it might be a relative of Theo's from Abe or Lexie's side if the character has a possibility of a contract from recurring. Would make sense if it is a legacy character not someone brand new.

UNLESS this "Levi" is the son of Valerie Grant! They are still in the works finding a actress for Valerie Grant, if not already been found.

Lani was a lame non-existent addition to the Carver family. At least Theo can have some more interaction with family with Cameron or Jett.

Last edited:
I just don't buy either one because of the age factor. Both those characters would have to be in their 30s.....mid at the very least. Cameron appeared several years ago, was already a doctor. This means he finished 4 yrs. college, 4 years medical school, then 2-3 years internship & residency. Which would put him minimum at 29-30 back when he first appeared in Salem. He has been gone for 3 years.
As to Jett....he has been gone for 9 years. And being that he was already flying plane, owning an airline business, etc. back then, he absolutely would be in mid-late 30s at a minimum.

I would say Cameron over Jett. When Cameron left. He could have passed for late 20s to me. They could simply De-SORAS him. I also never bought that Nathan Horton was in his 30s and he was a doctor too.

But I also think this could be Valerie's kid. Perhaps with David Banning?

I'd honestly rather see Cameron only because he does have a history and it could resolve the Daniel Rafael issue.

IF they're bringing back Daniel Rafael (as hinted at in the Ken Corday interview 'Nicole/baby stories we do well'), I'm OK with Cameron coming back. (And let's remember that TV 20 can play 15-50!!)

If not, I say bring on a Horton heir. We need one since Lucas is apparently in Hong Kong again :sarcasm:.

I hope so, too. Mostly think perhaps is the case since he is definitely coming on as "recurring". New writers usually try to create "new" characters.......so......we will see.

Why does Ken Corday think they do baby stories so well? I think not.

He needs to get his head out of the sand (or kitty litter) and pay attention to the fans he has left before he loses it all.

Last edited:
Like they did to Nicky Alamain. lol

And Carrie. Maybe they can follow suit with Ciara.

Upon further thought, I don't think this guy is Cameron. This interview makes it sound like the baby scenes have already been filmed. I would think that Cameron would be there early on in the discovery process not 6 months later.

:rotfl: at everyone who is trying to apply any type of logic to a Days timeline.

Anywho, my money is on Cameron and Nicole's last "lost" baby, there were a lot of unanswered questions & Stefano was involved. That being said, I really hope they don't bring EJ back from beyond for this.

Just. No. :tsk:

Back