SPOILER !! Casting Teaser Recap update (5/31)

I really don't care for Hattie. Rolf was always a hoot. Will better not be anything other than a ghost. Sami, well that ship sunk a long time ago.

Will needs to come back as Will. It's a given the "resurrection" is going to dabble in the ridiculous. Don't see these writers having the smarts to make a storyline like that believable.

Will returning is being written and handled by a different head writer than the one who wrote what we are currently seeing.

And ...Will is dead. If they plan on making him not be dead......Jack comes before Will!!! Definitely!!

Well, I beg to differ. Jack spent a lot more years in Salem than the Will portrayed by Chandler Massey, or his successor. Jack was married to a Horton, and is the father of 2 Horton children. He is also Steve & Adrienne's brother, so has strong ties in Salem.

I know in a recent interview, LL Cool J says everyone at NCIS calls him Todd, and he's even listed on all the production paperwork as Todd.

He lives in a neighboring town and a friend from the gym knows him through PTA stuff at school. She could barely remember his stage name was LL Cool J when she spoke about him.

Shania Twain is the same way. Her real name is Eilleen and that's not a typo.

Back