SPOILER !! Casting Teaser

I'd be more excited (instead of meh) about any of this if I knew the role, however long it lasts, would be well written. Past experience has taught me to not care so I can be pleasantly surprised if it is good, but not disappointed if it belongs in the trash heap with so many others.

I think Jason said this person is coming later in the Spring.

Somehow I think it's Tony Danza who is going to show up, because that makes sense to me. I can't explain why - it's just a feeling.

When I was at Universal Orlando back in September, they have a market research center where you can view a tv pilot and give your opinions on it in exchange for a gift card. I viewed a show with Tony Danza and a famous comedian. I don't think it has ever aired on NBC but could be a late season replacement? I'm sure he could also do Days but that's what came to mind when I saw his photo in the grid. I thought he was also doing theater work but I could be mistaken.

I haven't seen her since she was on As the World Turns.

Jennifer Landon hadn't even been born when Little House was on the air. (well, she was born at the tail end of the series, in 1983)

I had forgotten that she was on Y&R as Paul Williams' daughter, Heather, in 2012.

Welcome to Days list cut from 21 to 15.

17626661_901526239989651_731177996787799627_n.jpg

Thanks Jason. There is no chance I would guess correctly, so I will take a wait-and-see attitude.

Hey Jason47, could you give us a hint? Like maybe a vowel in the name of the person??? Something like and the person who has been cast has an E in their name?? Or would that be giving too much away?

Back