SPOILER !! Casting Teaser

Also read same article. He doesn't plan on going anywhere, is happy right where he is. LOL. However, cast members have said that he is in a lot of pain at times, but it doesn't stop him. Also he is quite the joker, and a lot of fun. An article I read said he loves the snarky lines John gets to say to the various characters, no one is spared. LOL

If the "blond vixen" comment has any truth to it, then I'm going to go with Morgan Fairchild. No one epitomizes "blond vixen" more than she. Perhaps she'll appear as some relative of Marlena's, a long lost sister or something.

I'd still love for it to be Jennifer Aniston though. That would just tickle me.

Joan Collins, Patrick Duffy, Morgan Fairchild, Donna Mills. Which one of these acting vets will appear on Days of Our Lives this summer??

17917654_913978788744396_5444552606955497424_o.jpg

"Days of Our Lives" fans will be welcoming one of these acting vets to the show, and it's not just for a cameo appearance.

I adore Patrick Duffy, and honestly, would love for it to be him, another Kiriakis, or perhaps DiMera nephew........but I am now thinking we are getting a corporate shark, and that would be Donna Mills. LOL. She is expert at that.

Back