SPOILER !! Casting Teaser

Like others, I was really hoping for a Jennifer Aniston appearance and to play off of Victor. So out of the four that are left, I'm rooting for Joan Collins due to my love of all things Dynasty, which I hear they are rebooting.

As a side, I've been re-watching all of the episodes of Dynasty and I have to say it is kind of painful and really don't know how that show lasted. The storylines were long and drawn out but when drama was resolved, it was resolved with a few quick sentences to explain everything. Kind of like the Scooter/Nicole storyline. LOL!

As a side, I've been re-watching all of the episodes of Dynasty and I have to say it is kind of painful and really don't know how that show lasted. The storylines were long and drawn out but when drama was resolved, it was resolved with a few quick sentences to explain everything.
The characterisation was also abysmal. I'm a fan of the kitschy The Colbys but why Dynasty was a hit for so long baffles me. Personally Joan Collins is too much of a diva for my tastes (I'm recalling her very, very brief stint on The Guiding Light) and perhaps for daytime in general...so I'd rather it be anyone but her.

I have no idea which one of the four left it is but, I do dare say that Kate running up against someone like one of these ladies would just be lovely.

Well, it isn't Jennifer Aniston any longer, so that's a bummer. I'm still thinking Morgan Fairchild. As I said before, she is the epitome of "blond vixen".

Morgan Fairchild or Donna Mills to debut next month on Days of Our Lives.

18222649_920732324735709_6069829661313189450_n.jpg

"Days of Our Lives" fans will welcome one of these actresses to the canvas in June. Will it be Morgan Fairchild or Donna Mills?

Hmm, not familiar with Morgan Fairchild.
She's been in a lot of things over the years. She starred on Search for Tomorrow back in the 70's and was the first Jenna Wade on Dallas before Priscilla Presley took over the role.

From 1980-1982 she was main seductress on Flamingo Road, a nighttime soap on NBC. Her character was married to a very young Mark Harmon, before he was cast on St. Elsewhere as the lover-boy doctor.

Hmmm wonder who she will play? Does someone on canvas need a mother or grandmother? I so wanna see her go up again Kate no matter the role. That could be some good TV. Speaking of Donna Mills, I had an instructor way back in my college days who was in I think in love with her. He would get sidetracked some days and talk about her and about how he could watch her make-up videos all day long.

That would be awesome to see Morgan Fairchild give Katie a run for her money! While I am not as familiar with Donna Mills, although I know who she is and shows she has been in, I think either of them will be a great addition to the show.

Go Morgan, go Morgan, go Morgan!!!

I figured it was her, as she was on General Hospital fairly recently.

Interesting that she'll supposedly be playing Ava's mother. Did we ever hear anything about Ava's mother in the past? I wasn't watching the first time Ava was on, only keeping up via a weekly synopsis in the paper.

I'd like to see a non-villainous Donna Mills character, for a change. Abby was actually sort of sweet for a few episodes of Knots Landing. None of them in a row, though, LOL.

This is essentially the same type of role she played on General Hospital, mother to a tangential villainess. I was hoping for more originality.

Back