SPOILER !! Casting Teaser

Well, if Ava's mom shows up.hmmm, how will Tripp take that? After all Ava's dad did to her....either mom was also drugged somewhere, divorced maybe, ran away??? Forced to give up Ava? I do think either actress would give Kate a big run for her money.....Kate needs powerful comeuppance..overdue

It's actually now down to a choice of 2 - Donna Mills or Morgan Fairchild. Remember Donna from "Knots Landing"? She's the better choice.

Nice of them to give a shout-out to Jason47.

Jason47 was first to report that a popular star outside of television would be joining the show and not just for a cameo appearance. Jason's list was down to two; Donna Mills and Fairchild, but reportedly Fairchild has joined the cast of 'Days'. Stay tuned for more updates!

When I think of Morgan Fairchild, I think of Jon Lovitz on Saturday Night Live.
He kept making jokes about being married to her.

I liked her on Flamingo Road in the early 80's as Constance Weldon Carlyle.

I remember being a kid when she was on Search For Tomorrow and her character (Jennifer) fell through a patio door, slashing her face to ribbons.

Morgan Fairchild to appear on Days of Our Lives this summer.

18424091_923818337760441_151920649508486718_n.jpg

As has been teased for the past few months, someone famous outside of daytime TV will be appearing on "Days of Our Lives" later this year. Morgan Fairchild will be joining the "Days" cast for a summer run. Look for her to first air in June and to appear throughout the summer. Though not confirmed, Fairchild seems to be cast as Evangeline, a role described in the casting call by Soap Opera Digest in December as "a sophisticated beauty in her mid-50s or 60s; a powerful, charming, sometimes ruthless businesswoman." The news of Fairchild's casting was first confirmed by Daytime Indulgence: http://daytimeindulgence.blogspot.com/2017/05/exclusive-morgan-fairchild-joining-days.html

Morgan Fairchild interview from 1974.

tumblr_opr3wpFRhq1ugufglo1_400.jpg

Morgan Fairchild, who joins "Days" next month, first came to fame for her role as Jennifer Pace on "Search for Tomorrow" in 1973. Here's one of Morgan's first-ever interviews, from the September 1974 issue of Daily TV Serials, "The Complete Morgan Fairchild" by Ellen Feinstein:

tumblr_opr3iyxIhB1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opr3o79NHw1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opr3pm9VEN1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opr3u291bc1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opr3vt4vVI1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

Back