character back

Andrew Donovan, who hasn't been seen since he was a little boy. Here's a picture of Andrew and Jeannie (Theresa) with Shawn-Douglas. This was one of the last times Andrew and Jeannie were seen. They were home for Bo and Hope's wedding.

9b3a6c35ba3bf972fff1848890a127fa.jpg

Her exit was intense. She had to break Brady’s heart in order to save him and Tate. Very seldom am I brought to tears by TV or movies but this one got me big time.

I DO NOT care for the Eve character so I sure hope Ron Carlivati reviews this site and takes the advice some suggested having Victor tell Brady the truth A.S.A.P. and before we’re tortured with an Eve and Brady pairing. Please, don’t let there be yet another over used love triangle. If this is in the cards, the timing for this should be swift due to Brady’s downward spiral. If he knows the truth he will welcome her with open arms. In my opinion, towards the end, they were a great couple and insanely in love.

So much for revisiting a Brady/Chloe pairing. Instead, let's put him in a triangle with 2 women he has no business being with or has any chemistry with. Heck, I'm shocked they haven't paired him with Gabi yet.

I'm only ok with this if it's short term and to fix her exit and the exit again with Tate. I'm not interested in having this incredibly polarizing character in Salem while neither of Steve and Kayla's kids are in Salem. Hard pass.

Tooooooooo much bed hopping and changing bed partners. Days just can't get the right people together. What happened to long marriages? I mean for the younger couples, not Doug and Julie. ShaSha

Loved Theresa. Could not stand her exit story. Maybe this is another one of those "let's make things right" on Ron Carliati's to do list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YPG
@Poirot, in regards to Brady and Eve: Let's hope that Brady’s bitterness towards his past failed loves results in him keeping his pants zipped so this romp never happens. In the end, he and Theresa were quite good together. I cross my fingers Victor tells him the truth of why she left before his belt buckle hits the floor.

To think Days was once labeled the "supercouple" king maker soap! Now, they are wishy washy, chasing after lust not love, and altogether disloyal much of the time. Other than Doug & Julie and Marlena & John, and well maybe Maggie & VIctor, all the younger couples are faithless, confused and lost.

I agree with you Noel. There were some beautiful love stories that sustained couples for decades. We need to see more of those. If Days lasts another 10, 20 even 30 years, sadly I couldn't say that any of the couples currently on air would reach the same status. Bring back more romance.

Unfortunately, the current thought on Days is that romance =sex. Quick, a roll in the hay will do it all. No walks in the park, no watching a movie together, sharing popcorn, no impromtu and unorthodox meal. Heck, look at how they reunited Adrienne & Justin......yep, quick roll in the hay.

I do think that they do show the love and caring between Doug/Julie, Maggie/Victor, John/Marlena and Steve/Kayla. But in the younger generations, it just is sex.......nothing else. I guess it is figured that in today's "instant gratification" world, they just cut to the chase and that is it!

To think Days was once labeled the "supercouple" king maker soap! Now, they are wishy washy, chasing after lust not love, and altogether disloyal much of the time. Other than Doug & Julie and Marlena & John, and well maybe Maggie & VIctor, all the younger couples are faithless, confused and lost.

Another reason why the 30-40 something set is drastically missing. They could have easily had some stability in that age range with Eric/Nicole, Belle/Shawn, Brady/Chloe or Philip/Chloe, Carrie/Austin but the stable couples are either offscreen or half are mismatched.

Sadly, I think Poirot is right about instant gratification. It is a reflection of today's society. I think many really don't know there is more to love than sex. They aren't even looking for more, in their personal lives or in what they watch in tv or movies. Based on the number of breakups, in real life and in fiction, maybe they have an unsatisfied desire for something more but they don't know what it is so they just keep trying the same thing again and again.

Back