character back

It will be interesting to see how Brady reacts to Theresa's return. Since he really enjoys laying in to a woman and verbally tearing her into her the way he has done to Nicole on several occasions, I'm not so sure he will be very forgiving of her at first. Even though it was to protect him and Tate.

I don't see how they can since he has established a pattern of reveling in verbal abuse when he assumes he's been wronged. He almost hit Eve recently.

Brady is an alcoholic and definitely can be redeemed as millions of people do each year. Whether the writers choose to invest the time, energy and details is the issue. Otherwise, most viewers are very tired of this self-pitying abusive Brady.

The thing is, actors love when they get to play the bad guy......so we may be seeing this idiotic behavior from Brady for a while. Brady has fallen off the wagon, not to the extent that Lucas has, but he definitely is not sober any more. But Brady seems to have an addiction problem......alcohol, or women, or love, or abusive insults....

To me, it was sooooo fake when he greeted Tate. If he really was so worried and so caring, he would have never let the kid out of his site, even to Maggie.

Oh, if Theresa returns, for whatever reason, she will get the same sort of treatment, as Brady will undoubtably still be on his abuse wagon.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Sadly, I suspect that the show may use the old formula concept that he just needs a good woman, and Theresa will do the Tammy Wynette "Stand By Your Man" performance. As I recall, Tammy Wynette's man used to beat her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how they can since he has established a pattern of reveling in verbal abuse when he assumes he's been wronged. He almost hit Eve recently.
Yet apparently it doesn't stop her from sleeping with him. Girl needs some self respect when it comes to men.
As I recall, Tammy Wynette's man used to beat her up.
George Jones???

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve doesn't know why Theresa left, right?? If I remember correctly, only Shane and Victor know.

Even by Eve's standards it'd be low to sleep with Brady if she did.

Yet apparently it doesn't stop her from sleeping with him. Girl needs some self respect when it comes to men.

George Jones???
Yes, George Jones. He was the subject of her famous song "Stand By Your Man." Ugh.

And when she comes back, it would be nice to see Victor stand up for her, defend her, and have a new respect for her, as opposed to being snarky to her, which Victor tends to revert back to even when women he hates help his family. NICOLE anyone??

Back