Chloe

ronnie78

Reaction score
This is the first time I've started a thread. Just saying in case this is the wrong place.

I remember them saying they wrote in Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) pregnancy. She slept with Deimos. Are they going to make him the father of her baby??? I'm speculating, of course, but I really want to be wrong about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that seems to be the "soapy" way. The actress said they changed the direction of her story from what she had been told before she started, and then when she actually began filming. So, we just have to see. She will take a leave of absence at one point, and then return, but some think originally, it was supposed to be she was involved with Philip in Chicago (which could be the case) but now it throws another hat in the ring, doesn't it?

Really? I noticed the looser wardrobe as well but she didn't look like she had a baby bump to me. Maybe if she wears colors it will be more noticeable.

It's funny I thought the Who's the Daddy would be Shawn/Belle/Philip though I suppose it still could be. But that's kind of a non-issue since Belle and Shawn are back together now. I'd rather see her and Shawn have a pregnancy together since they never had one with Claire.

Not that she's greatly showing, but in the past, all of Chloe's clothes fit her like a second skin. Now they have her layered and draped in the front.

And even though she's always been busty, after she had sex with Deimos and was pulling up the straps on her bra and tank-top, she looked even more endowed.

That goes against every rule of soap opera story telling!

Very few babies in Salem were born to parents without a cloud over their paternity, maternity or some crazy circumstance.

Of all the Salem babies, these are about the only ones whose parents were married to each other and were happily anticipated. (although some still had unusual things about their births)

Hope (born after Addie's cancer), Jennifer (born in a farmhouse during a blizzard), DJ Craig (later died of SIDS), Sami and Eric, Shawn-Douglas, Stephanie (born in prison), Abby (born in a cabin), Brady (born in the middle of John/Isabella's wedding), Victor, II and Joseph (although they were adopted), Sonny, Joy Wesley (conceived with the hope of saving Chloe), and Joey.

Here's a copy of a blank University Hospital birth certificate, which covers all the bases on parenthood.

Birth Certificate

Child Description
It is certified that ______________________
Sex: ___
Height: _____
Weight _____

Date of Birth: ___/___20___
Place of Birth: University Hospital, Salem, USA

Mother________________________or _____________________
Father ________________________or_____________________or_____________________

Doctor Signature _________________________

Either of those fathers would suit me - because either way, there's a new Kiriakis heir and Victor's head will explode. I'm not sure which he'd consider worse, his 'scum' brother producing a heir with Chloe, or his son knocking up Chloe. Either way, he's not going to be happy and it should be fun.

But I'd prefer if they just picked one and went with it. Chloe already had a Who's the Daddy with Parker, I don't think it does the women any favours to repeat it. Once is a mistake, twice is just dumb.

I'm curious about this whole Chloe pregnancy/possible who's the daddy thing. Originally when it was spoiled that the actress's pregnancy would be written I assumed the character's pregnancy would then follow the same trajectory or timeline but I'm wondering if she's just now going to be pregnant with her recent escapade with Deimos and possibly a fling very soon with Philip, thereby causing a who's the daddy that way. I don't know how that's going to work unless they're going to speed up the pregnancy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Don't forget Zack and Ciara among the wanted babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zack and Ciara were also Who's the Daddy stories. And Zack was also part of a baby swap with Abe and Lexie.

I'm curious about this whole Chloe pregnancy/possible who's the daddy thing. Originally when it was spoiled that the actress's pregnancy would be written I assumed the character's pregnancy would then follow the same trajectory or timeline but I'm wondering if she's just now going to be pregnant with her recent escapade with Deimos and possibly a fling very soon with Philip, thereby causing a who's the daddy that way. I don't know how that's going to work unless they're going to speed up the pregnancy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

It's funny because I thought the Who's the Daddy would for sure be Belle with Shawn and Philip. Though I suppose we could get both at the same time with Belle's kid belonging to Shawn. However, I would like to see them go through a pregnancy together since they didn't with Claire. Have her pregnant with twins and be high risk. They can write some realistic story around that.

Back