Chloe

Looks like Victor's favorite 5 letter word that starts with a w and ends with a e will be said the rest of 2016 likely. Really Chloe you did this before already with Philip now again. I actually like this storyline better then Chloe just arriving randomly pregnant like I had assumed. Doubt Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) could continue hiding behind dark lighting and baggy clothes for long.

There was a rumor that Philip has a one night stand with a woman in town. Guess it's safe to say its Chloe.

Doubt Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) could continue hiding behind dark lighting and baggy clothes for long.
Many actresses have "hidden" their pregnancies onscreen for the entire duration of the pregnancy. They just have them in flowing, draped clothing, carrying large purses, standing behind plants/floral arrangements, holding large items, like boxes or shopping bags, etc.

Or sitting down, standing behind a sofa, or else just photographed only head & shoulders. Have you ever seen the absolutely smouldering, sexy scene of Steve & Kayla up on the roof of a bldg., where they lived, trying to find a less stuffy, place, more air, on a very hot, summer night, her in a nightgown......they have sex, slowly but wow, !!

The actress was 7 mos. pregnant at the time, but you would never know it.

It's funny though because sometimes they don't try too hard to hide an actress's pregnancy. I remember when Ari Zucker (Nicole) was pregnant in real life it was during the height of the Sydnapping (Sydney kidnapping) storyline and they dressed her in flowing/layered clothes but really didn't do much to hide it, in my opinion. Same thing happened on GH with Kirsten Storms (Maxie, ex-Belle DAYS). She had a similar thing where her character had a baby and in the midst of that pregnancy the actress became pregnant in real life too. And she's such a tiny little thing that it was very obvious she was pregnant even though she was in baggy/flowing clothes. LOL.

It was the same with Sami when she was pregnant with Sydney. It was obvious that she was pregnant in real life before she became pregnant on the show. They can hide the actresses all they want but it's still usually obvious based on the wardrobe style change or added weight in the face and upper body. That was what happened with Nicole and now with Chloe too.

I'm curious about this whole Chloe pregnancy/possible who's the daddy thing. Originally when it was spoiled that the actress's pregnancy would be written I assumed the character's pregnancy would then follow the same trajectory or timeline but I'm wondering if she's just now going to be pregnant with her recent escapade with Deimos and possibly a fling very soon with Philip, thereby causing a who's the daddy that way. I don't know how that's going to work unless they're going to speed up the pregnancy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I may be inclined to like the idea of Philip being the daddy. I think they shoukd just keep Deimos as a villain. Having small children in the orbit of said villain tends to allow for redemption (EJ), so I think he should stay evil and have adult kids turn up in a couple years.

He'll manipulate them, change them, all kinds of fun stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
EJ never changed. He was good at hiding that fact from Sami, but he died in the midst of of a drug deal, he cheated on Sami with Abby, (whose revenge went onto Abby, not him at all). Sure he loved his children, just as Stefano has loved his.

Philip has mostly stayed out of the "family business", but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a part of himself that would be ...let's say unethical...in order to get his way. One thing about Victor is that while he, himself, was a Godfather type, he kept his children out of the dark side of his activities. Cannot say the same for Stefano.

And Deimos evidently had contacts galore, even in prison. So his dark side has been there all along.. Perhaps that is the fault of the now departed writer Josh, Griffith, and the show wants to change that. We will see? Vincent Irizzary (Deimos) is a terrific actor, so it would be a shame to just have him be a younger version of Victor.

I really don't want Philip or Deimos be the baby daddy. I'm tired of Victor and
ranting about the wrong women the men pick in his family.

Like Maggie told him the other day.. he needs to grow up :)

I never said that EJ changed. I said he was redeemed. He was grudgingly accepted because he was the baby daddy and he managed to convince Sami he changed. But they showed softer sides of him. It wasn't just evil all the time like it was with Stefano.

EJ was redeemed in the eyes of the people in Salem perhaps, but not in the eyes of some of the viewers. I certainly didn't see him as redeemed. And Stefano wasn't all evil all the time. He was very kind and loving to his grandchildren. He was same with his own children - as long as when he wanted something from them, they did what he wanted. If they didn't, they saw the darker side of their father.

Edited to add: Even several of the residents of Salem didn't see him as redeemed, they merely tolerated him for the sake of Sami.

b2, all true. I know many did not think of him as redeemed (viewers) but then we saw what he did, heard what he said when he was alone or "being himself". Stefano was always kind and loving to his grandchildren, and mostly decent to his children, although, many were dead, ultimately, because of him. EJ even had to crawl on his knees and kiss his ring. What a degrading thing to do to your so called "beloved" son. Chad had not succumbed to the DiMera power trip, and has remained a decent person, despite surroundings of the DiMera trappings. But EJ was not redeemed, was only tolerated because of Sami, true. Most were very wary of EJ. I am glad his children had no idea of what a scumbag he was, and loved him.

While I agree Stefano seemed to treat his children well as long as they did what he wanted, we can't forget his treatment of Benjy - who was drugged and kidnapped so Stefano could have his one of his organs (liver or kidney). Oh yea, and he was left in a garbage dumpster. Not what I would consider a kind and loving father.

b2, all true. I know many did not think of him as redeemed (viewers) but then we saw what he did, heard what he said when he was alone or "being himself". Stefano was always kind and loving to his grandchildren, and mostly decent to his children, although, many were dead, ultimately, because of him. EJ even had to crawl on his knees and kiss his ring. What a degrading thing to do to your so called "beloved" son. Chad had not succumbed to the DiMera power trip, and has remained a decent person, despite surroundings of the DiMera trappings. But EJ was not redeemed, was only tolerated because of Sami, true. Most were very wary of EJ. I am glad his children had no idea of what a scumbag he was, and loved him.
At one point, Johnny came to know exactly what a scumbag EJ was after the Rafe II incident, but that was quickly swept away by a new writing regime, and totally ignored.

@BBJB.....Actually Stefano got John Black's kidney.......and Andre' was the one who cut out Benjy's liver, tossed him into the dumpster. Hated that story. But you are right, Stefano never mourned him, never chastized Andre for killing his son, and, in fact, welcomed Andre with open arms as his son, not whoever he was before. Since Stefano did not believe in using "protection" too bad he doesn't have a list of the women he slept with, so he could check and see if more children are floating around Europe & the U.S.

As to Peter Blake....we really don't know if he is still rotting in prison. After all, we all thought Kristen was still in the Sultan's harem, and she had been out, living in Europe a long long time, before Stefano called, asking her to go to Salem. Peter could be living in Italy, England, France......or even the U.S. somewhere, for all we know.

With Chloe (and I do like her) in black all the time, I can't help but think of "Ghoul Girl". She seems softer these days. Nicole never said to Deimos that she loved him so I hope Chloe doesn't jump to that conclusion.

So, www.dayscafe.com says that Chloe and Philip will be "gone by the end of the year". Is this true? Is Nadia Bjorllin (Chloe) already gone? I knew Philip was going to be leaving, but thought maybe they were just bringing a different actor in. But the way it's worded makes me feel like they are not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back