Ciara

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, o.k. enough already. Ciara is getting on my last nerve, and I truly resent her mother not telling her firmly and finally to "knock it off".

But then, I find this entire Horton cabin scenario unreal, unbelievable.

Plus, I find her encouraging her newly found BFF to go after Chase unbelievable as well.

Was there ever a duller, boring party or kickback or whatever Ciara wanted to call it?
And giddy Hope returns, to "clean up" because Ciara is so "tired"? What the blazes did Ciara do to tire her out? Grrrrrr.

Completely agree. Teen Ciara is bad beyond belief. The viewers were deprived of the bright, alert, entertaining Lauren Boles as Ciara for this?? And it isn't just Ciara. The whole dreary Salem teen scene leaves a lot to be desired. Little drunken Joey was well advised to leave Ciara's party. It was dull beyond belief as were all its attendees, And the Theo bullying plot is thoroughly unappetizing. The old Salem High crowd: JJ, Rory, Bev, Paigie-poo, and even tree-vandal Cole were a lot more interesting. If the writers can't do any better than what's going on now, they should, as a poster on another thread suggested, seriously consider some serious deSORASing

I agree. As I said, Ciara is a smart mouth and not in the same way as the 10 year old was. This Ciara is down right rude and disrespectful and I agree Hope is just as bad for grinning like a silly school girl and giggling along with Ciara's talk.

I say get rid of the whole dang bunch of them!!! BORING BEYOND BELIEF!!! I fast forward every time I see Joey, Ciara, Chase and Claire. If I see that the how is going to revolve around them that day, I don't even watch.

I agree that Hope has only be grieving Bo for a month. That said, she kind of already grieved for Bo quite awhile back, when she divorced him. His death was more of a closure thing in my mind. He wasn't back long enough for their relationship to develop enough in my opinion. Rafe has been kind of been there for Hope through all of the craziness she has gone through.

The whole teen scene is boring and a total waste except for the Theo bullying segments. This is a topic that is all too real and is important to address. If it reaches and changes just one situation, it's worth it.

I, too, preferred the young Ciara. As I mentioned before, the teen Ciara is monotoned and can lull you to sleep when she speaks. There is no pizazz.

Last edited:
Apart from Ciara, I think the other teen actors are fine, especially Theo. Claire also seems like a good fit, but she's had few scenes with family (Belle has been too busy bedding Philip and Shawn has just returned). The real problem is the writing for them, and also how, their scenes have been staged. They spend a lot of time just standing around, as opposed to being engaged in activities. Part of that might be the attributed to the low budget.

Agreed. Definitely an underdeveloped set of characters. Joey has been in town since August 28 and we are just now seeing him get involved in storylines. I do like how they've integrated him into a storyline that also involves his parents yet it's not one where they are simply hovering.

I had been looking forward to Chase and Claire with perhaps a jealous Ciara as an interloper. I'm disappointed thus far. I also think Shawn and/or Hope should be more involved with this. My saving grace is that Philip and Chloe were initially the rooting teen couple until Brady came along.

Theo should not be as easily accepting of Lani. That's just not realistic. Now would be a good time to bring Brandon back as well. Still hope Chase isn't the bully.

Still hope Chase isn't the bully.

I have a feeling that you will be disappointed, Heather. On the plus side, his guilt should get him booted from Hope's house, and we will then not have to be concerned about another Salem "friendship." :rolleyes:

JasonDS, I must have missed that "WHAM!" :) Small sparks flew at first sight. Too many "you and me against the world" pairings, of late. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The teens have not had good story, not at all. They all seem awkward with each other. I could see if it was Claire, as she just got to town, but she is the most natural acting of them all.

But the writing has been really off for the teens. Claire would not be so cozy with Ciara, and since when is Ciara giving advice to everyone? Yes, she & Theo are close, they really have grown up together. I find it hard about Ciara & Chase, being that they were little kids when they all met, and when their parents met. But the parents were just getting married a few months ago, and the kids are teens! Hmmm. So, did Hope & aiden date for 10 years before deciding to marry? Or are we now to forget the little kid part, and change that to...they were teens when they all met?? Sigghhhh.

Claire and Theo are about the only teens I'm liking so far. And Heather, I also think you will be disappointed. I have always thought Chase was the bully.

but he was sure back long enough to go to bed with her.:rolleyes:

Had to make Hope and Aiden null and void overnight somehow.

That said, she kind of already grieved for Bo quite awhile back, when she divorced him.

This time there's no worthy love interest for Hope to move on with. She was on the right track with Aiden, their popularity was starting to pose a real threat to her legacy with Bo, so Aiden had to be thrown under the bus and forgotten completely by Hope. And now she's being forced into a romance with Bo 2.0 Rafe, that nobody wants.

Last edited:
Back