Classic Days episodes being rerun on Bravo

They run into problems with royalties. Music, actors, etc. They have to pay even if they just show a photo of someone.......

But that really surprises me.......that they would be going that far back on Bravo, 2 a day is 10 a week. (am assuming not on Sat. & Sunday??) They would be catching up pretty quickly......Bravo is owned by NBC, right?

Gosh, I sure hope they are not thinking of moving present day Days to that cable channel????

Well, the schedule I saw says Days will be shown at 6 and 7 a.m.,Eastern....which means 5 and 6 a.m. Central, for me. THAT is a bit early, I do not have taping ability. Maybe they will change the schedule at some point.

Well, if it was the classic Days period, in the late 1980s, it would be marvelous. This makes no sense to me unless they are trying to draw in the young millennial crowd? Thanks for the information.

But wouldn't they start airing the episode where Sonny arrives in Salem, since he's the very first gay character?
I thought they had another gay character, years ago. Wasn't there a guy who worked with Sami somewhere?

Supposedly, it is shortly after Days began broadcasting in HD format (which I do not like, by the way) It also was the beginning of the writing by Marlene McPherson & Darrell Ray Thomas....

I don't think Sept. 2011 had anything to do with Will coming out.......but........it is the dedication of the Horton Town Square, the return of Jack, Jen dating Daniel., EJ deciding to run for mayor....

That is the time period....just to refresh some memories. LOL

He returns the 28th/29th, falling in the cake...........

Thanks Poirot, that makes my week. :clap::clap:

He returns the 28th/29th, falling in the cake...........

Our directory does not show Days on Bravo. Hoping for an update later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Jack so much! Always a favorite. If I had more time I'd tune in. As it is, I'm 29 episodes behind in current DOOL episodes. Ha!!

Just realized we'll get to relive all the fun and joy of the "grief boink" and the destruction of Sami and Rafe's marriage. :sick:

Oh, no, JS. I will do something else and mute those scenes. Just give me Jack!

Last edited by a moderator:
This week Bravo began showing Days at 4am in the southwest. I have loved it even more than I expected! First of all, I have seen Jack Deveraux [Matt Ashford] 5 times!!!!!!! The story centering on couples remembering Tom & Alice Horton, and their own romances/marriages has been sweet. They had a great beginning and a very poor ending. Worst of all to me, they killed off Jack, again, and so far have given no indication of remedying that travesty.

Oh, not to worry, Jack will return, at least until the elevator incident.....(which occurred in 2012)....but Jack did return a couple of times. As far as I am concerned, the door was left open for Jack to have survived that elevator fall.......but guarantee, if I could tape/record Bravo, I would. !!!

Last edited:
Well, that was short and sweet......March 22, no more Days on Bravo....something called Million Dollar Listing.instead...Jason 47 has posted this....

My thought as well, despite all the folks who taped it at that time. I looked up the schedule, and it is not scheduled later in the day/evening.

Back