Close your doors, people!

SalemPDiots

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it both amusing an annoying, that Daniel, among others, seems to have a problem closing the door to their apartments?? Not just today, but on past occasions as well. This time, not only did Daniel or Kristen not bother to shut the apartment door when she arrived; they leave it open during their entire (heated) conversation. When they start migrating to the other room, you would think someone would notice their door is open?? It's just idiotic! :eek:

John didn't close the door when he and Theresa were speaking; I don't think even Eve closed her door today when Kayla came in, since Paige overheard everything.

But this closed-door thing seems to be an issue that follows Kristen around. Remember all the times she had sex with Brady, all those people who walked in on them?

I had the thought yesterday that if doors were ever closed in Soap Opera Land, there would be no stories. Besides home doors, don't forget office doors and doctor/hospital rooms.
Failing to close doors is part of the Salem syndrome that has people discussing their most private and/or criminal affairs in very public places. As far as doors go, even if Freddie Krueger, Jason from Friday the 13th, Horton the Salem tiger, and the grisly ghouls from Michael's Jackson's Thriller were prowling the streets, Salemites would still leave them open or unlocked.

Back