Clyde, Kate, Stefano and Victor

oldsoapie

Reaction score
On today's show we saw Chad ask Stefano for help in destroying Kate. We also saw Clyde threaten Kate. Although Stefano wants to take Kate down, I don't think he would let anyone else harm her. Not sure how and why, but I think Victor will find out about Clyde killing EJ, let Stefano know and together they will see that Clyde is the one destroyed.

An unholy alliance of the Kiriakis clan and the DiMeras, could be fun to watch. That said, I have a feeling they are going to have Clyde hanging out in Salem for the foreseeable future.

Also think that Clyde is not going to be leaving. That said......would it not be super if Kate thought it was Clyde causing her problems (whatever Stefano & Chad have in store). She is the one who brought Clyde to Salem, gave him the names of a couple of people who would be able to get him the thugs he needed for his projects, and then shared his bed. Well, Kate, you seem to go for the "dangerous" men, wonder why Rafe so intrigues you. Obviously, he regrets any time he spent with her.

Also think that Clyde is not going to be leaving.
Agree, but it would be satisfying to see him become the town pariah, shunned by one and all. Since this set of writers seems enamored with Clyde, perhaps viewers will have to wait until the new crew takes over to see him get what's coming. Hopefully, when the Poplar Bluff pervert finally makes his exit, it will be more dramatic than that of Ian McAllister, who was simply arrested and then vanished from sight. When silver-haired creep finally crashed and burned, viewers didn't even have the satisfaction of seeing him hauled around in handcuffs and tossed into one of Roman's cells.

As far as Kate and Clyde, what's that old saying? When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
Kate with fleas -- there's a thought. Imagine her using a flea comb on her blue chunk.

Back