SPOILER !! Coming for sweep's month

Well Rolf didn't do it for Stefano. Yeah!!!! Maybe he did it for EJ. Revival time. After all, the magic needle was given to EJ by Kristen. Stefano was adamant that she get to the morgue quickly. We will see down the road. ShaSha

Just as so many have hoped for years for the return of Jack. The thing is Matt Ashford is willing to return, just like Chandler Massey was (Will), but James Scott (EJ) is not.

So Rolf kills himself.......And his secrets go with him, therefore no answers will be forthcoming. I truly hope this is not the case.

And neither is Louise Sorel (Vivian), twice now. :)

@Jason47 - Do you know or are you able to share if Xander is coming back? I thought it was mentioned somewhere that he will be back. Seems as the Deimos storyline is not finished, I think we haven't seen the last of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Hope is so careless that she let someone take her gun, and yet she gets to arrest Sami? If it had been anyone else on the force, she'd have suspended them for allowing someone to take their gun. Just seems so hypocritical to me. Hope is getting on my nerves. Just who does she think she is?

Rolf is dead? How long will it be until he gets to repeat his classic line about being dead?: "It didn't stick,"

Sami apparently released quickly after grabbing Hope's gun: Why shouldn't she be released. It wasn't like she took a gun from a real police officer. It was only unprofessional ex-convict Hope. As for pointing a gun at Rolf, that was only the crime of menacing, which in Salem is small change.

Back