Coming in 2017 -

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the latest SOD........and I only read some excerpts on Twitter, so hope those who get the mag will elaborate, but......

Anna, Carrie & Austin get into some sort of adventure in Prague.

AND, Steve, Rafe, Marlena & Paul go to Prague in search of STEFANO (his body is exhumed after some info is received from Shane)

Jade has a run in with her father...Joey receives a devastating blow, seems he cannot escape his past sins (I bet this is the son of Patch & Ava who shows up, huh?)

Deimos & Brady team up to prove Holly (the new baby's name) is the bio child of Nicole & Daniel

Eric is released from prison, returns, and helps someone unexpected.

There is a pic of Sonny & Paul kissing

Chloe finally awakes from her coma.......and...Nicole faces attempted murder charges???

Last edited:
Okay that sounds interesting. But then doesn't it always. Exhuming Stefano's body is an original plot twist. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
So do I. Wasn't expecting that name but it makes sense.

No Belle/Shawn spoilers so far that makes me sad

I wouldn't hold my breathe on Prague. The hotels there probably look similar to Chloe's current motel room.

John won't be back onscreen until sometime in the spring, due to his head injury. He only returned to the set fairly recently.

Hopefully they'll mention him at different times as being "out of town" or "in the other room" during his medical leave.
I like the name Holly.
Me, too. It was a surprise for sure. I figured her name would be Danielle, even if Nicole doesn't know about her parentage.

since Anna's first airdate is January 7th, I am guessing that most of whatever is given out is for January. They evidently will be getting Hope out of prison, probably just in time as there is a plot out to "get her" and Hattie tries, but is unable to help.

right now, no Parker or Melanie, don't think Maggie would be all that willing, so it would have to be a "sneak" thing with her. LOL

Sure, but Deimos wants whatever he wants NOW! He definitely is not a patient man, despite his 30 years waiting to take revenge on Victor. He obviously used up every iota of it during that time. :)

Anna, Carrie & Austin get into some sort of adventure in Prague. [What happens -- Austin meets some European version of Ms. Perfect and vanishes into the Prague club scene?]

AND, Steve, Rafe, Marlena & Paul go to Prague in search of STEFANO (his body is exhumed after some info is received from Shane) [Good grief -- what would the Phoenix's body be doing in Prague? Has Andre sent him there to be revived by Dr. Rolf who's now living there?]

Chloe finally awakes from her coma.......and...Nicole faces attempted murder charges??? [When Kate hears about Chloe in a coma, will she react by saying, "Again?" As for Nicole, the writers just don't want to give her a break, although as Gabi has recently demonstrated the punishment for murder in Salem is about as severe as for shoplifting.]

For crying out loud, how hard could this be? Get a sample of her DNA and have it tested against Nicole and either Maggie/Parker/Melanie.
What can you expect from two guys who seem never to have heard of Google Maps?

Six months (+ or -) for manslaughter/vehicular homicide??? Only in Salem.
With sentences as short as this for major felonies, how long will it be before Melinda Trask throws in the towel and goes into something like lost-cat law?

But given the worship of Daniel that Nicole has been doing for the better part of the year, she could still have his toothbrush or hairbrush somewhere in the apartment. Wouldn't need to go anywhere.

Test the baby, test Nicole. If there is a match, daddy doesn't matter, it's her baby.

But this is Days, so all sanity goes out the window.

Nicole AGAIN getting attempted murder? What is this like the 7th or 8th time now Days? Geez, we need to get that a woman a "get out of jail" free card for Christmas.

And Prague and Stefano do not mix at all. I was thinking Stefano's body is in some dark eerie mausoleum in southern Italy near like the Vatican or something lol!

Back