Coming in 2017 -

Mother issues, how interesting! Austin, oh yes definitely! He was always a quick forgive to Kate and as her favorite, he never really bothered her about her scandalous life choices like Lucas and Philip have and I guess Billie too. Carrie, I suppose we are about too see that same quick forgive nature when it comes to Anna.

I'm glad the writers are not forgetting that Stefano kept Anna paralyzed for a number of years and it's nice to know what has happened to Anna since. We'll at least get Tony and Anna remade scenes I can imagine as flashbacks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carrie's son is named after Bo. Roman would seem to obvious, and they could have written that Bo was happy the baby was his namesake years ago before his death.

That would be nice.......I know soaps like to give characters unusual names at times, would be refreshing to have just a Charlie, Freddie, Kathy, Al, Ellie, Rick. lol. (and yes, I know we do have some).

Whatever Carrie's baby's name is, wonder if they are going to shorten it, or make it casual? (Can you tell I don't like that Chad & Abby's baby is still "Thomas", and not Tom, or Tommy? LOL)

:OT: None of my boys go by the shortened version of their names. As infants, I constantly had to correct people who wanted to shorten their names. As someone whose given name has many shortened versions, I wanted to spare them that part as different sections of family chose different names.:back:

I used to issue Fishing Licenses.....and this guy, Bob, came in, I began to fill out the info, said aloud, Robert "blank".......he said no, my name is Bob. I said, well, we have to use legal names, well, it WAS his legal name! And then there was Charley, same thing. Friends of ours named their baby Charley. Did not want him called Chuck or Charles.....

My friend, Elizabeth, you can call her Liz...but nothing else. No Lizzie, or Betty, etc. etc.

Now me, when I was a little kid, everyone in the family called me Bobbie. When I hit my teens, a cousin married a Barbara called Bobbie, so I lost my nickname, so all could differentiate. LOL

Back