Coming up--down the road a bit...

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From Soap Magazines, and not sure exactly when, but should be during July.....

Abby asks Andre for help in what Dario might be doing, Andre pulls in Theo, who manages to get info from Dario's laptop, showing his illegal activity. Abby is horrified, confronts Dario, who admits to using her. Don't know if this is before or after the laptop info disclosure, but Abby sees Dario shove something under the bed, & when he goes to take a shower, checks on it..satchell full of money. Sounds like "before". Theo is made to promise not to tell Abe about this, he does, but tells Chad, who then goes to Abby, going to help her. She is grateful but will handle on her own.

Brady thinks Jennifer & Eric would be a good thing, but Jen denies this, says no, it would never work, will never be ever. She has had only ONE great love in her life, and that was Jack.

John & Paul begin to investigate the murder, come up with another suspect.

And...Xander's prints are on that dirty magazine & the charger. Some of the cops go to Greece to talk to Xander who is still there, behind bars, and they try and find out how he can be two places. Xander tho, manages to learn what the cops have, and thus starts formulating a plan.

Also, Ron Carvilati's interview, he mentions Alison Sweeney's (Sami) return, that it will interact with Chandler Massey, and that everyone thinks he is Will, but...(don't know if he refers to this, or it is the interviewer, but ...the words.... look alikes, dopplegangers, evil twins are all mentioned as happening all over. LOL

So Brady thinks Jennifer and Eric are a cute couple? So Nicole will not look at Eric ever again and will be Brady's forever? Clever plan, I guess.

Of course Xander's fingerprints are on the magazine. Who is setting up poor Xander?

John and Paul working together. Wonder if it is Yo-Daddy who did the crime? That would make as much sense as anything else at this point.

Lots of mention of Jack, but will he appear???

I'd say Abby is currently acting as dumb as a box of rocks, but that would be insulting to rocks.

By the way, Dario does get arrested......the actor will be off the show sometime in Aug.

@KL.......while the magazine & charger have been sent for fingerprint check, no, none happened today that I know of. JJ & Lani have noted the mag is same one as Xander had in Greece.

Most of the info comes from an interview the new headwriter gave ......

There is other info in another spoiler thread, week of July 17 I think.

Abigail can handle things on her own? Really? What sane person seeks Andre's help in anything? In fact, Kate would gag on her vodka martini if anyone suggested that she let her "husband" help run DiMera Enterprises.

Brady thinks Jennifer and Eric would be a great thing? Sorry, but most Days viewers are holding out for a return by Jack. Besides, Jenny already has problem children. The last thing she needs is a problem husband.

Xander formulates a (another) plan? Good luck with that. Working with Serena, Orpheus, and Deimos didn't work out too well for him.

John and Paul find yet another Deimos murder suspect? If he/she/it turns out to be the real deal, will Big Boy Sonny feel stupid for putting his family through all sorts of grief because of his "confession?"

Dario is leaving the show in sometime in August? :clap::drunk::clap:

By the way, Dario does get arrested......the actor will be off the show sometime in Aug.

@KL.......while the magazine & charger have been sent for fingerprint check, no, none happened today that I know of. JJ & Lani have noted the mag is same one as Xander had in Greece.

Most of the info comes from an interview the new headwriter gave ......

There is other info in another spoiler thread, week of July 17 I think.
Yep, Abby found the money under the bed today and Brady also talked to Jen about Eric and she mentioned Jack being her great love.

Dario can't leave soon enough to suit me!! He could go tomorrow and take Gabi with him and I would be a happy camper!

Really?? I did not see it..(being NBC preempted last 20 min. of the show. Thank you, OS.... Apologize KL, ....had not clue, but it IS in that interview, so am guessing Ron C did some interesting tweaking, for sure. LOL

Speculation, good Xander, bad Xander. OMG! Since the fans love this actor, I am guessing Xander has as twin and the good twin is in jail. Good thinking. So with this thought, we could have a good, sexy, Xander. :love:ShaSha

Yep, missed it somehow, when I went back to reread the summary, there was the line, must have somehow skipped it. Guess that happens sometimes when one is being interrupted while trying to do anything. :)

Speculation, good Xander, bad Xander. OMG! Since the fans love this actor, I am guessing Xander has as twin and the good twin is in jail. Good thinking. So with this thought, we could have a good, sexy, Xander. :love:ShaSha
I also would be happy if there existed a good twin to Xander's evil twin. Just hoping if it is true, it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time for the good twin to surface and become part of a new storyline.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I love this actor and could see the good twin working for Sonny sometime down the road! I would love a good sexy Xander!

Back