Couple returning to Days

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's information about a couple coming back to Salem.... who is it?

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/09/who-else-is-returning-to-days-of-our.html

It has already been announced that Charles Shaughnessy (Shane), Patsy Pease (Kim), and Leann Hunley (Anna) are returning to Days of our Lives. However, they aren’t the only popular actors on their way back to town.

A Salem supercouple, who first started battling a twisted sister in the 1990s, is making their third return trip home.

Is this a brief visit, or will they call Salem home again? Stay Tuned!

We'll have to wait and see who they mean because it could be that
couple too.

Last edited:
My guess would be Carrie and Austin, since it mentions battling a "twisted sister" in the 90's. Sounds like they are referring to Sami.

I definitely would not look forward to their return if that's the case. The only reason I'd want to see them for a minute, is to find out what they named "Baby No-Name Reed".

I would think this refers to Carrie and Austin rather than Shawn and Belle, whom we had recently been seeing on screen. Also, Shawn and Belle were too young in the 1990's as a couple to deal with a twisted sister.

I would like to see Carrie come back while Anna is on screen in order to see their mother daughter relationship. Neither has been onscreen together since 1986 when Carrie was still a young girl.

Other than that, I would like to see Carrie and Austin's kid, if for no other reason than to hear a name rather than "No Name Reed".

I still think it'd be awesome if they turned up and this kid looks like a little Rafe, all dark hair and eyes and tanned skin and absolutely nothing like his pale skinned blue eyed parents, and Austin is clueless. :rotfl:

I know there are a number of people on this board who do not like Carrie and/or Austin but I welcome this announcement. I don't know, the idea of them onscreen without Sami being there is a plus, not to mention Carrie/Anna scenes, and the introduction of Baby No Name Reed...who apparently would be about what, 4 by now? I wonder if he/she will be aged a little more than that since they mentioned Arianna was 4 years old and she would be younger, right? Gosh, I can't seem to remember. I think we're coming up on the 4 year anniversary of Nicole's second baby dying and Baby Reed would be just a bit younger than that in real time since both Carrie and Nicole were pregnant at the same time.

Anyway, I'd like to see some scenes with Carrie/Brady and Carrie/Belle if possible. I wish Eric was still on the show because that would be nice to see as well. Austin/Lucas scenes would be good. It doesn't seem like we'll get any Austin/Philip interaction unless there was some overlap to their time onset. I hope they don't revisit anything Austin/Abby especially since it's a new actress in the role.

Back