Couple returning to Days

Arianna was born May, 2013, and is now 4. Baby NoName must have been born circa March, 2013, so should be about 5, LOL. I think Nicole was due in October, 2012, because she was hugely pregnant when she lost Daniel Rafael. (Of course, the late great EJ was born in February, 1997, and two years ago died in his forties, LOL.)

DA PLOT or otherwise...even I wouldn't mind Carrie and Austin returning with a 8-ish or 9-ish kiddo since that age range is lacking. Frankly I always thought it was dumb they didn't have a baby sooner (like between Salem stays).

Mind you, total speculation on my part.

Last edited:
Maybe they will throw us a curve ball and have Tracy Middendorf and Austin Peck return (replacement Carrie and Austin).

Exactly, Jason. When they first returned in 2011 they should have had a child in tow even if said child spent the entire time with Grandma Caroline. It's not like when they left the previous time they were young 20-somethings wanting to further careers before starting a family. Heck, when Carrie returned for Alice's funeral the actress was pregnant in real life. They easily could have written that in at the time and still had them leave the show last time expecting child #2. I would be ok with their current child being a bit older since they as a couple are older as well.

I've been reading about Ken Corday's Ladies of the Lake, 3-part digital series. From what I've read, it sounds like it's still in production. The site wasn't very clear to me as to where/when, it can be viewed.

Also not clear if it will be on TV, YouTube, etc, also mentioned Twitter.

Will someone please send me in the right direction?

I'm not very tech savvy so I couldn't figure out how to start a thread. I'm sure my inquiry will be moved to appropriate place.

If Carrie is returning, then Sami can't be far behind. ShaSha :clap:

No, just NO to Carrie. I don't like her character. I hated that she went after Rafe, and Marlena seemed to think it was ok. Just no no no. I will skip all of these scenes. :sick:

I think this is the second time Carrie would be on-screen without Sami on canvas at the same time, if she does return. This should be interesting maybe give Carrie more character development than being around Sami's orbit in their sibling rivalry. She and Belle can easily collaborate on legal matters.

Why not a picture of the whole cover? It looks like a lady's hair/head is resting on Austin Peck's (Austin) right shoulder.

The whole cover IS posted. It just may not show up on your phone.

cc76623e237f1bbd55c40c174694004e.jpg

Back