Creepy Clyde and Kate

Cdnsnowbird

Reaction score
In Clyde's discussion with Kate today, he revealed that he knew that Rafe 'dated' :wink: Kate prior to his hooking up with Tammy Sue/Jordan. He then stated that he didn't like or want Rafe being with his daughter and wondered if Kate "could help with that." I believe he implied that if Kate refused to help him, he would tell Tammy Sue that it was Kate who sought him out and gave him the 'goods' on where to find Tammy Sue and Ollie.

So, I'm wondering whether Kate was sincere in telling Rafe that she hooked up with Sami to destroy the Dimeras - in order get back at Stefano for what he tried to do to Rafe (re: Bernardi)....or is this Kate's way of getting him back (to comply with Clyde's form of blackmail)? Or, as discussed earlier - are Kate and Stefano in this together?

So, I'm wondering whether Kate was sincere in telling Rafe that she hooked up with Sami to destroy the Dimeras - in order get back at Stefano for what he tried to do to Rafe (re: Bernardi)....or is this Kate's way of getting him back (to comply with Clyde's form of blackmail)? Or, as discussed earlier - are Kate and Stefano in this together?
Except that Kate's been planning this with Sami for several weeks now. Clyde only issued his veiled "threat" to her today.

Many have noted that in her very first meeting with Clyde, having been in an abusive relationship herself, plus all the street smarts acquired as she then made her way in the world, Kate's "antenna" should have gone up immediately. She can recognize a con job very easily. But not in this case.

I think this entire storyline is stupid-OK, the storyline is not stupid, but Kate being involved is. It makes her look childish and petty.

That said, there is some type of odd dynamic/chemistry between Kate and Clyde. At some points, it came off as a romantic chemistry. At other points, it seemed like they would make perfect archenemies, and some point, like they would be great friends.

Agree, agree, agree with all points above. Especially the stupidity of Kate being involved with Clyde/Tammy Sue (Jordan) and her antennae not twitching like mad upon meeting Captain Clyde McSkeezo.

Separately - here's a fun picture from Jason47's facebook. Could Tammy Sue be the secret lovechild of Clyde and Kimberly? :wink:
10553617_436194903189456_6872473278742588183_n.jpg

And before anyone corrects me, yes I know right now that Clyde is not Tammy Sue's bio dad. But that can change with the stroke of a writer's pen, and might make Jordan interesting. (Plus the oops-evil-Stepdaddy-is-really-my-daddy is so well-used that Days is sure to try it with these writers.) :)

Link to page here.

I'm hoping that Kate anticipated that move and already has something up her sleeve. However tptb can't seem to write a consistently strong woman. I still have a hard time believing that as genius as Nick was, Kate could not have still squished him like a bug.

Clyde isn't half a Nick so I don't see why Kate couldn't take care of him. She is co-CEO, she should have access to a good goon squad that will be loyal to her.

Actually I think Dan is one of the smartest characters on the soap. Despite it being a long shot, he connected the shredded evidence to Nicole. He is also among the first of the characters to suspect Theresa was behind John's beating. I mean, Marlena, who can supposedly "read" people like Nicole, doesn't have a clue!

But yes. Salem is a Dummy's Paradise.

Back