Dancing With the Stars

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read that Julianne Hough will be joining the table as the 4th judge. She has been gone from DWTS for a few years now, but did a couple of guest judge stints. Going to be interesting, since she threw a zinger or two at one pro (Mark Ballas) and then her brother will be competing with a partner again.

I think she threw the zinger at Maks:) I think this is a great way to shake up the show without one of their silly stunts. She seems to be a fan favorite and out of all the guest judges last season, fans on twitter seemed to like her the most.

Maybe she threw a couple of them. I know the guy was ticked off. Maks was ticked at Len, then made a few "comments" about him.
But Julianne said something to the contestant that she has to more or less strut her stuff because her partner always likes to get out in front ....that she has danced with him and knows how he does this. I thought it was Mark, maybe not.

I won't be watching because of Julianne Hough. I remember her being nasty to Maks, the night she judged him telling him he was being lazy and wasn't moving very well, something like that! She made a point to put him down! And I thought of her when Maks won the mirror ball.

Boy, I have no idea who most of them are. Antony Sabbato...I have heard of him. I remember the fellow who played Carlton, and Lea Thompson. That is it.
Heck, there is a great many new pros as well.

Oh boy Tommy Chong :eek: interesting.
ooooh Cheryl Burke paired with Antonio Sabato Jr (ex GH er) good match
No Maks this year :(
Val paired with Janelle Parrish (Pretty Little Liars) cool

Maks has "retired" from the show. He has a couple of injuries that are giving him trouble, (which is why he wanted to be chosen as judge.... not Julianne, and I am not liking that choice either.

Aww I didn't know about Maks . Glad he won last season.

I'm not liking Julianne . Tommy Chong did way better than I thought he would :) May be early but I'm thinking Alfonso Ribeiro may be a front runner

I think Alfonso has already been pre-determined by TPTB as the winner.

I'm familiar with Lolo, Antonio and Lea too. Actually, my favorite Lea movie is a 1986 movie called Space Camp. I remember they had to delay the release due to the Challenger.

Anyway, I knew this season would be a letdown. They had a REALLY great cast last season and that is hard to top. The same thing happened in Season 11 which was after the Evan Lysacek-Erin Andrews season.

Back