Day Ahead Monday, May 9th

magicsteacher

Reaction score
If you go to Janiph1 channel on youtube, the day ahead clips are posted.
The summary, but not the video, is also posted on Days Cafe.

Tried it, doesn't bring up May 9th at all.......

Talk about search and rescue....color me pretty determined.......it took me a while to find, and then to figure out what was going on. There are several clips, each only 1-3 minutes long. But evidently devoted only to the Sami/Rafe/Rafe2 scenes,And the Sami/real Rafe scenes are powerhouse for sure.
P.S. Saw a brief couple second close up scene of I believe Daniel & Jennifer swallowing each other's faces.

Real Rafe tries to tell Sami he doesn't know who she is, doesn't know who he is, talks of being locked up, and a confused Sami struggles with wanting to believe him, but remembering all the bad things that have happened between her & Rafe2, and she can't. There is a lot of conversation between them...as meanwhile, Rafe 2 is at the convent, trying to find out where the apt. is (he lost the piece of paper) and cons the nun that he is a twin to the man that was here before.
Sami is rather upset, grabs her purse to leave, opens the door, and there stands Rafe 2...Yep, the scene is priceless......as she stands looking at first one, then the other.

I caught the clips too...Can't wait to see it for real in HD on my big screen...
Happy Days are coming :drunk:

Not sure if the big quote is nessessary there, but let me tell you, boy!

Dool is SO NICE on a big screen. You feel like it's happening right in front of you, live, in real life.

Back