Day of Days 2016

wish I could afford it........but boy, plane fare, hotel, restaurants, etc. When my daughter lived in L.A. area, would have been great......Ha. Alas, the Days actors never come anywhere near where I live. And I know Steven Nichols (Patch) & Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) are having a special event with them only on Sunday. If only. LOL

Am sure that all those able to go will be having an absolutely wonderful experience, a great time!

Steve & Kayla are having a lunch the day after the Days event (on Sunday) . Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) has tweeted about it several times already.

I worked my schedule out last night so that I'll be on the West Coast that following week so I'm going to fly out to LA first and attend this. I'm not going to attend any of those fan events because they're too expensive and I don't want to rent a car and I need to keep this weekend cheap but I plan to spend all day Saturday at Day of Days. I'm fortunate that since I travel for work so much I can use flight and hotel points for stuff like this.

If anyone else is attending and would like to meet up, feel free to message me.

She told someone she won't be there. She will be at Universal Studios for
Day of Days. I think someone asked if she'll be at the Nutcracker Market.
She used to do that and not be at Day of Days.

I hope that helps

Evidently Kristen Alfonso (Hope) will be at Universal Studios instead of the Day of Days...And then the following week at the Nutcracker Market in Houston.

If you click on the junk letters, takes you to her twitter account

Back