Day of Days promo

Wow I sort of caught a hint that JJ might leave Salem. Anne was so funny giving Brady a lap dance at 14:19. I can't believe a fan asked them if JJ slept with Jade in Miami and she is pregnant! The actors totally did not want to go there lol!

I'm not wowed by much here but I am intrigued by the Lucas/Adrienne/Justin stuff

Also glad to see Abigail back

Hattie is an interesting choice. I wonder if this has to do with giving Deidre Hall (Marlena/Hattie) screen time during Drake Hogestyn (John)'s absence. I'm glad Shawn is involved with trying to get Hope out of jail though. He should be.

Diedre Hall (Marlena) has played Hattie before, and I think she would have no trouble being both on same day. Heck, they are filmed on different sets, undoubtably different days. I remember there was a casting call for a tough female inmate, and at the time, many figured that Hope must probably land in prison at some point.

Heck, they have put John into comas, sent him off on missions, etc. The thing about the writers now is they are having characters break out of their bubbles. They are interacting together, not being isolated with just one or two other characters. And that is what they have been doing with Marlena for a while. I am so glad Brady finally went to talk to her (rather than Maggie). It probably is hard to try and write a scenario where that happens, but then, we have all seen and recognize those "filler" scenes. :)

Back