Days now has it's own Emojis

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, so Days now has created a bunch of emoji's for your phones.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/…/Days-of-our-Lives-Anno… Did you guys see this!

Days of our Lives Announces Global Launch of Innovative DOOLMoji App
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 19, 2017 /CNW/ -- As we approach our 52nd anniversary, fans of NBC's longest-running drama series Days of our Lives will have something e...
MARKETS.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

screens-1.png

http://doolmojiapp.com/

I guess they're just for smart phones. I wish we could use them here.

Reactions: jgk
Copying my post here from today's Donuts thread

"I saw on a couple of computer software sites last week that Days was releasing emojis of the show's characters. Jason47 just confirmed it on Facebook. The first pack will be available for Android and Apple on September 21st. A few are good (Patch !), some are just so-so, but most are just plain awful. I won't be spending money to buy them."

Could they make Kate's blue chunk any bigger !?!? :rotfl:

The projected price is $.99 per pack.

That may not be all of them in the picture. I think the little blurb and picture on the front of SOD showed more. So there "may" be a Jack emoji. Although, with the way they ignore the character, probably not.

RS is correct. The article, if you read it, states that the packs will be released every month or two, and are $.99.

And Kat guessed right.....just for smart phones, it seems.

You are not missing much...Just Kate admiring her own emoji, and confettii in the air around her as she laughs and says something like how awesome! A few other emojis float by. I think it runs about 10 seconds. LOL

It's a fun idea but I can't imagine how I'd use them other than with other fans.

We can't use emojis on this board so I guess I'll have to use them on Facebook or Twitter.

Evidently, they are only for phones, and do not work on regular websites????

Back