Days of Lives -Mon., July 24, 2017

Adrienne was not on the show when Bonnie was the last time. Bonnie just looked, acted, talked differently than Adrienne. Hair was different, Hard to find a pic of her back then, as all the pics posted are of Judi evans herself, most posted within the past week, and really seem to be of Judi as Adrienne, not Bonnie.

I haven't watched for a few weeks, but this is confusing to me. WE all knew that Bonnie looked identical to Adrienne because they were the same actress. That was never addressed on the show. No one ever commented on that. Now, they are doppelgangers and Bonnie will "replace" Adrienne? I guess da plot is still the driving force here.
There was a brief scene during Bonnie Lockhart's run when someone mentioned Adrienne in front of her. Bonnie said something like "oh yeah, I heard she's a real looker" as an inside joke.

Here's a picture of Mickey and Bonnie's wedding. Mickey was being played by John Ingle who had previously played Edward Quartermaine on General Hospital.

59f88937d3342e30a7f7b6e4b7a501f6.jpg

But no one ever outright said "Bonnie, you are a dead ringer for Adrienne Kiriakis! I mean, you two are identical!" Funny how a demonic possession didn't stick in my craw, but this sudden "Oh my God! Bonnie, you look just like Adrienne" does. LOL

Since Adrienne and Justin weren't in Salem at the time and hadn't been in a while, Bonnie's resemblance to Adrienne didn't matter. Same as Josh Taylor playing Roman. No one has ever said "Oh my God, you look just like your old best friend, Chris Kositchek!" Or no one said to Taylor Walker (the last time she was on) "Oh my God, you look just like Ava Vitali!"

Back