SPOILER !! "Days" of old...returns teaser update

Jason47

Reaction score
"DAYS" OF OLD. MATTHEW ASHFORD (Jack) FIRST OF MANY RETURNS PLANNED FOR LONG-TIME FANS.

13217479_729626983846245_5761562709435012003_o.jpg

Matthew Ashford (Jack) is the first of many returns this year to "Days of Our Lives" for actors who first appeared on the show prior to 2000. He joins a long list, including Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura), Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Patrika Darbo (Nancy) and Andrew Masset (Larry). Additional returns from that era will be announced at a later date.

Valerie Grant as well I heard is coming back but as a fan I am unfamiliar with some of the 1970's character storylines.

I am most happy about Patrika Darbo (Nancy) she is just comical and all around a likeable character in my opinion. What Salem has been missing even if temporary.

But does this announcement mean he's back for "more" appearances, or just saying he's on the list of returnees (for that episode with Jennifer)?

I wasn't watching during the Larry time. He died? Who really dies on Days? I'm guessing he will come back, changed (!) , and Hope will then be torn between Rafe, Aiden, Larry, Moe, and Curly. All snark aside, was Larry a popular character? Was he on long?

I was just reading that he died in a car accident while chasing Nicole and Brady. Maybe he is some how involved in the Deimos story?

Last edited by a moderator:
But does this announcement mean he's back for "more" appearances, or just saying he's on the list of returnees (for that episode with Jennifer)?

He announced back in November that he's doing 4 or 5 episodes. This wasn't an announcement saying he's doing more than that. Just a teaser that there will be more returns of familiar faces.

Larry Welch died more than 10 years ago. So unless they have him rise from the grave, I'm guessing he'll only be in Hope's dreams or her imagination.
This is Salem, a lot of people died and came back, Roman, Marlena, Hope, Stefano, Steve so anyone can come back from the dead, Aiden just did.

Has anyone seen this? Lady in a Facebook page has everyone convinced he is coming back alive in July.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1464115872653.jpg
    FB_IMG_1464115872653.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 17
That's what I said. But then she posted articles that said he started taping in December, and this twitter pic was posted end of February. When was it they stopped taping for those weeks? He was still on set in February taping the 5 shows?

Back