Days of Our Lives commercial - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

5thej

Does anyone remember Days of Our Lives commercial from very late 90's/early 2000's which included Roman (Josh Taylor) saying "this/things couldn't be/get any better"?

It might have been a commercial for Days of Our Lives on Soapnet, can't be sure. I remember seeing this air back then, but can't recall anything else about it.

Tried looking on YouTube but can't find this.

Does anyone recall what this commercial was for?

LOL, maybe a commercial for Days itself?

That sounds the most probable to me because I don't remember any specific commercial otherwise.

Oddly enough, I think that's the same time period where Hattie first encounters Roman. No wonder why he said that, lol!

Every so often they've had general commercials for Days. Seems like you're hunting for a needle in a haystack. If you've had no luck on YouTube, it's doubtful you're going to find what you're looking for elsewhere.

Days used to do a "coming up tomorrow" scene thing at the end of every episode....they stopped doing so a few years ago.

I miss the preview at the end. Y&R still does it.

O.K. that WAS hysterical, and when trying to bring prospective viewers up to speed on what was going on back then.......guarantee you would have confused ME no end. LOLOLOL

What a fun promo! I'm glad you found it as it never would have aired here in the States. I wasn't watching at the time so that was a fun little trip down memory lane, though a co-worker watched it in the break room during the Brandon introduction. His first day on camera I said, "That's Abe's kid, let's not waste time here." LOL

That was fabulous!! Thanks 5thej! What a great promo from the show.

Look at all the talent on Days at one time with complex, interesting, and yes funny storylines! Now that is the Days we all miss! I remember some of those because grandma/mom/aunts watched Days every day as I ate lunch/played nearby. If only, sigh, Days could be that great again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back