Days of Our Lives DVD

Reaction score
I was at the libary over the weekend with my little sister and I was looking through some DVD's and I saw that they had a Dark Shadows DVD with 17 episodes from the show.I also know that they are doing a Dark Shadows film which will be directed by Tim Burton and starting Johnny Depp.Anyway I was wondering if they where to release a Days of Our lives DVD what would you want to see on the DVD.Here is what I would like to see, I know this might be in the wrong secton but I could not figure out where to put it.

Clips from the first episode
the love triangles of Bill/Laura/Mickey and Addie/Doug/Julie
Amnesic Tom Horton returns from Korea and believes he is someone else.
The arrival of The Brady and Dimera Familys
The Salem Strangler storyline
The crusie of Deception
The return of the real Roman Brady
Vivian burying Carly alive
The return of Hope who thinks she is Princess Gina
The killing pool storyline where everyone thinks Kristen is dead but she locks Susan in a harem and pretends to be Susan.

Sami blackmails Kate.
Kate and Lucas set Sami up for murder
The Sami on death row storyline
Stefano turns Hope back in Gina but she still has Hope's memories
John and Marlena get marrried
The return of the real Princess Gina
The death of Princeess Gina
The birth of Zack and JT and the mystery surronding who his father is.
The Cornotion Massacre
Kate burns down the Kiriakis Mansion after Victor pretends to be a ghost
The trip to Puert Rico
The death of Paul Mendez
Zack is revealed to be Bo and Hope's son
The arrival of the Gemni Twins Rex and Cassie
The return of Tony Dimera(Andre)
The return Larry Welch
The Salem Stalker Storyline
The return of Jan Spers and the love cage storyline
Melasewn Storyline
Sami as Stan
The arrival of EJ Wells
The black glove storyline
EJ is revealed as the son of Stefano
The return of Stefano and Tony(Andre)
Tony is exposed of reallly being Andre
The return of the real Tony Dimera
The death of John Black and funeral
The return of John Black as RoboJohn
The return of Lucas in 2008
The baby switch between Sydney and Grace
The return of Carly Manning and Vivian Alamain
The mystery surronding who Carly's daughter is
The Sydnapping Storyline
EJ exposes as the Sydnapper
Sami shoots EJ and the aftermath
The Rafe 2 storyline
Nighttime Hope Storyline
Hope in Jail Storyline
Vivian buried alive storyline
The death of Arianna Hernanez and the aftermath
Brady beats up EJ and the aftermath
Chad finds out he is the son of stefano
The retunrof John, Marelna, Jack, Austin and Carrie.

SonnyCorinthos those are all perfect classics for the DVD!

I'd add a few clips from The Love Cage, where Jan Spears and Nicole build a metal cage and she holds Shawn hostage.
Also, Victor's bath tub death.
And some Chloe scenes.

I buy wonderful DVDs from a lovely lady in Canada but they are only John & Marlena storyline dvds...love them....I have 1986/87 and 1991 up to Aremid so far...going get more eventually...

edited to spell out the names of John and Marlena....JS

I have a whole bunch of mostly Steve/Kayla ones, plus a few Jack/Jen. Days has never shown an interest in going in that direction (DVDs) tho it was suggested many times. There just may be a copyright issue...or union issue. I think everyone connected with a show has to get paid in some way, if there is money to be made that way.

I remember the issue coming up one time, because of the prime time re=runs of various shows. actors, writers, etc. never made a penny and at some point, the "rules" were changed.

I think they could make money on them if they tried, but who knows....the lady who makes the John & Marlena ones can hardly keep up making them.
They are wonderful and edited perfectly. If Days doesn't want to do then they leave the door open for others to do it.

edited to spell out John and Marlena's names...JS

I sincerely the lady doesn't get in trouble or get sued. There was a place up here that was way out in the country, really the boonies, had a sign advertising the place which used some of the 7 dwarfs as part of the ad. It was up for a few years and Disney lawyers threatened to sue...unauthorized, copyright, etc. The sign came down, replaced by one saying the same (which was only the name and location ahead).

She has been doing it for decades and Deidre knows her and knows all about it and has no problem with it. She does not advertise...it is by word of mouth...So hopefully it will continue...I want to get all the John & Marlena storylines up to present day. It is wonderful watching their story lines with out all the other stuff if you are a John & Marlena fan.

edited to spell out John and Marlena's names....JS

Doesn't matter if Deidre Hall (Marlena) knows about it. If NBC and Days wanted, they could sue the pants off the woman. Bootleg recordings are illegal. Heck, there are times that NBC and Days goes on a rampage and has Days YouTube clips deleted.

Back