Days of Our Lives - Fri., 7/10/15

Kind of a dull episode today, not much going on other than the ending.

Nicole and Daniel are on the couch, chatting about their love, she is hesitant to move in at first and flashes back to making out with Eric in the boiler room. Later, she decides to move in after all, she's lucky, Daniel says he is the lucky one, loves her, they start making out. Meanwhile, Eric is talking to Serena on the phone, she will help him bring down Xander, plans to meet him in the Square. He hangs up, remembers kissing Nicole, then Brady is at his door wondering why he's talking to Serena. Elsewhere, Serena is sitting in the Square, fantasizing about getting Eric to forgive her if she gives him the evidence of what Xander did with the diamonds, even if she goes to jail too, because she loves him. Eric doesn't want to talk to Brady about Serena, Brady is trying to be there for him, as Eric was for Brady so often. Eric thinks it wasn't enough, small talk of Theresa living in the mansion, being a pain, Eric offers to talk to her but Brady doesn't think its necessary, and leaves. Nicole and Daniel go to the Square holding hands, she intends to live life to the fullest, not let Xander win by forcing her to hole up inside and hide from him. They see Serena, brief greeting, she walks away after saying she's meeting Eric. They're confused, but Eric shows up. Brief greeting, Nicole walks away while Daniel wonders about why Eric is meeting her. Eric doesn't want to talk about it, gets upset. Daniel thanks Eric for saving Nicole, goes on and on about their relationship before Eric cuts him off. Serena is back in her apartment, opens the door to Nicole, who insults her.

Sonny is meeting a crying Adrienne in the club, she explains everything about the divorce. Sonny is shocked, wonders if they can work everything out, like they always have, she doesn't think so, but says she and Justin will always respect each other because of the kids and their past. Sonny is disappointed in Justin, stands by his mother. He asks what's going on with Lucas, she says he's been so great for her, they're kinda together but nothing too serious. Chad walks up and interrupts. Adrienne takes her leave, Sonny and Chad talk about hiring JJ, how Chad still likes Abigail. Chad denies, but Sonny knows better. At the apartment, Lucas walks Will and Arianna in, Will lets him know how things are getting back on track with Sonny, yada yada. Wishes that he had some distraction, an assignment or something, to get his mind off of the situation. Lucas encourages him to go see Caroline, go for a walk, he'll watch Arianna. Will agrees, thanks his dad. Later, Adrienne stops by the apartment and her and Lucas are talking, pretty much about the same thing.

Theresa and Anne are scheming in the hospital, Anne has a techie friend that can help with everything with the nanny cam. They go to the mansion, funny scenes as Anne marvels at the mansion. Theresa goes upstairs to see the nanny cam, pretends to make nice with Hayley, and returns downstairs. Chit chat with Anne, who seems to doubt this will work, but Theresa pulls up on the computer the nanny cam, finds footage of the nanny reading as Tate sleeps, decides to edit it to make it seems as if the nanny did this while Tate was crying, neglecting him. She thinks Anne's friend can help. Closes the computer, Brady arrives, wondering what is going on. Anne returns to the hospital and Theresa tells Brady that she found somewhere that she and Tate can live, is getting everything in order.

Earlier, Chad dropped off the watch Theo forgot at Ben's. He says hi to Abby, who rushes to the bathroom, awkward small talk between Ben and Chad about whether or not she's OK. Abigail says she felt sick from the chili dog and the heat, Ben thinks her twirling in the tube with Theo didn't help either. Chad takes his leave. Ben asks what Abigail was muttering about earlier, she says it was about work, flashes back to making love with both Chad and Ben. He goes to work, won't be back until the evening. After he leaves, she can't believe it's true, goes to get a test. In the clearing outside the Square, she's holding a brown paper bag and runs into Will. She's in a hurry to leave, Will stops her and she drops the bag, the pregnancy test comes out. Will sees it, Abby is nervous, asks him not to say a word. Will agrees, talks of not being there when Gabi learned she was pregnant, and want to be there for her and needs a distraction from his problems. Abby agrees to take him with her as she gets the tests, is grateful for her cousin's help. She goes to take the test, Will asks if she's OK from outside the bathroom, but no answer. She comes out, worried. Will asks her if she's pregnant, and she just looks at him as the show comes to a close.

How ridiculous that Theresa can not be with her child while Brady is, because it is not her time. I am sure that if Brady found the nanny with the baby during Theresa's time, he would be with his child if he chose.

Yes to Theresa's scheme. It might be smart enough to work. Unless there is a camera on that computer lol.

Anne is the best, more Anne please.

Ugh with the way Brady speaks to Theresa. She speaks to him respectfully and he is just ugh to her. He asked her to move in. He needs to act like an adult and be pleasant while keeping his distance.

Thank you Nicole for changing your hairstyle.

I am only referring to their personal interactions. You treat people with respect if you choose to interact with said person.

Yeah Theresa sucks, blah blah blah, but now that is the mother of your child, so treat her with a little respect.

Theresa may be scheming behind the scenes but she is respectful during personal interactions. Brady can hate her in his mind but he should respect her as the mother of his child.

I would agree if Theresa changed her behavior. Respect has to be earned, not just given. And so far Theresa has done nothing to earn respect from anyone. She hasn't apologized to anybody she's wronged since she came to town: not one person.

So Nicole is going to try livin' with the Love Doctor? Hopefully she won't open the bathroom medicine cabinet and discover several different brands of tanning cream or learn that Dr. McScruffy spends at least an hour in front of a mirror every morning getting his hair into a perfect state of dishevelment. Speaking of Nicole, why was she bothering to go over to the Salem Inn for a "confrontation" with the pathetic Bluebird? She ought to realize that seeking pointless confrontations are straight out of Jenny's playbook. As for Jeannie T., why did she need to say to Anne, "How can you be so cynical sometimes?" Anyone who's lived in Salem for a while can't help but getting a bit cynical, considering that seemingly good people can turn out to be stinkers (this means you, Bluebird) and romances that were apparently made in heaven devolve into lies, cheating, nasty recriminations, and divorce (take a bow, Justin and Adrienne).

Brady gives Theresa a lot of leeway just BECAUSE she is the mother of his child. He has helped, been civil, & decent, but is very aware that she is a schemer, and tries to let her know that he is not going to swallow her baloney.
Heck, just look what she did today. She snooped, spied, found the nanny cam info, and is going to alter it in order to frame the nanny. THAT is despicable, but Theresa cares about no one, no repercussions to an individual she has harmed.

Brady cared enough about Theresa being near her baby that he told the reluctant Victor, that he would leave the house, with Tate if Theresa was not allowed to live there, too.
Brady is just as decent & civil to Theresa as she is to him. And he is NOT going around behind her back scheming, committing crimes.

Hey Daysdg, I do appreciate you stepping up and filling in. From what I can gather, for a Friday show, in the middle of July sweeps, the episode seems to be a dud. Did the show actually think that Abby just staring at Will when he asked her "the question" was a cliffhanger? And then poor, sad, recovering Nicole leaves the guys, only to go get into Serena's face??

Here is my thought. The fired writers are showing EVERYONE, including any prospective employers, just how good they can be. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Brady is such a selfish little piece of scum. I don't even believe he actually cares that much about the baby. So he actually has limitations on when Theresa can see her own child? So he doesn't want to actually waste his time being a father, but he doesn't want Theresa to have to much time parenting either.

If ever there was someone that deserves to be hit upside the head with a fire poker it would be Brady. Maybe I made up the Kristen story in my head, but I thought Tate was ripped out of Theresa's body and raised by another person for the past few months? It would seem in a situation like this a parent would get over himself and want the baby to have as much contact with both parents as possible to bond and they would almost be too afraid to leave them with anyone.

I really cannot believe I am supposed to see Theresa as the bad one and Brady as the good one. Theresa will have to do something worse than making the nanny look bad by looping video feed in order for that to happen. At least let her drug the nanny.

Tired of the women on this show loving men that treat them like trash. I am glad the frat boys are finally done writing for this show.

I have not liked any of Nicole and Serena's other 232342324 fights and I will not like this one. I don't remember a time Nicole didn't let Serena know what she thought of her so what makes this one different? I also don't blame Serena for Nicole getting involved with a nutcase.

I will never understand the devotion people have to that cave man Dan. He is always going around demanding people tell him what they are doing but dares them to question him. I still remember when Eric asked him why he was hanging out with the woman that RAPED him and Dan got an attitude and told him it's none of his business. I hope the ending of this story is going to change with the new writers because right now this is going to end up with Eric and Nicole being horrible people for betraying the holy one on their death bed.

For the last few weeks/months I have found myself not actively disliking Abby. I don't like her yet but I no longer dislike her. :clap:She no longer annoys me and I think its because she is not with her mother and brother as much as she used to be and she isn't judging and *bleep* shaming other women for looking at the dirty Doc. I think it has been months since she last slapped someone. Still don't think there is any real love in this triangle story and the baby will not make it better.

Will has got to stop talking about his marriage as if someone or something other than him is putting it in danger. Just stop, Will. Stop. I thought Sonny already knew his father was cheating? I was hoping the talk with his mom would lead to why he thinks his marriage has to stay intact but it didn't.

So Will says to Lucas: "I think Sonny realizes that he wants this marriage." I may not have the exact words right but that was the gist of it. So let me get this straight: Will is the one who's lied been, unfaithful, and manipulative, but Sonny is the one who needs to make it work? What in the name of all that's good and holy is hebabbling about? Why can't he just stop talking?

But the funny thing is aside from that I ALMOST liked Will today, because of his scenes with Abigail. It was just nice to see him show some interest in someone other then himself for a change. I know his motives weren't entirely unselfish but hey, at least he admitted that, something is to be said for taking babysteps after all.

As far as the Chad/Abigail/Ben situation is concerned all I have to say is we're coming into the last half of the year 2015, we are well into the twenty-first century. So what I want know is when are they going to get with the times and change things up and give us a "Who's the Mommy?" story?

Why would anyone be rooting for Theresa to take down the nanny? I'd get it if Hayley was a witch, but so far she's done nothing but listen to the Kiriakis' instructions and take good care of Tate. This is yet another scenario where Theresa is trying to make an innocent person suffer just for a man who has clearly moved on.

I'm not for or against Theresa's plan but I don't place the value of a nanny over that of the mother. If the nanny's job wasn't to enforce limited schedules for Theresa and Tate I would probably care what happened to her.

Reactions: YPG
Let's be honest, Theresa's plan has nothing to do Hayley enforcing schedules or with the baby at all. Its about the fact that she's jealous that Hayley *the nanny* was having a conversation with Brady that's it.

Heck, Theresa even scoffed when Anne suggested that if she wants Brady to see her as a "great mother" she should actually "be a great mother." I know that we all have our opinions and that's cool and all but the idea that anyone could side with Theresa here is a head scratcher to me.

How ridiculous that Theresa can not be with her child while Brady is, because it is not her time. I am sure that if Brady found the nanny with the baby during Theresa's time, he would be with his child if he chose.

Yes to Theresa's scheme. It might be smart enough to work. Unless there is a camera on that computer lol.

Ugh with the way Brady speaks to Theresa. She speaks to him respectfully and he is just ugh to her. He asked her to move in. He needs to act like an adult and be pleasant while keeping his distance.

Would you be nice to someone who hit your dad over the head with a poker and nearly killed him?

I missed the first half hour due to local news weather alerts. The last half hour was mostly a yawner for me. Will supporting Abby just felt like Will being his nosy self. "Oh, distract me from my self-inflicted woes, cousin. I'm here for you. Meanwhile, I get the dirt first! Lemme get some popcorn".

COME ON, AUGUST!!!

I am only referring to their personal interactions. You treat people with respect if you choose to interact with said person.

Yeah Theresa sucks, blah blah blah, but now that is the mother of your child, so treat her with a little respect.

Theresa may be scheming behind the scenes but she is respectful during personal interactions. Brady can hate her in his mind but he should respect her as the mother of his child.

I'm sorry but Jeannie Theresa has earned NO respect whatsoever from anyone in Salem!!! And that includes Anne because she is using Jeannie T to further her own agendas. She tried to MURDER John and not accidentally. Brady knows that. Yet she continues to get what she wants after committing crime after crime. Maybe she and Daniel can have hate sex, get married and leave Salem.

I did enjoy Will trying to help Abigail. Both characters are in need of friends so why not have it be a cousin. I also would have been equally ok seeing JJ there but Will is a good choice. I also like how Sonny hired JJ to work at Club TBD. But I hope he's not servicing alcohol since he is not 21.

Poirot, it was a soap stare at the end. Will asked her if she was pregnant and she gave a soap stare. Fade to black.

It was nice to see Nicole wearing flats today. And jeans too. I wasn't a big fan of the blouse but I've seen a lot worse. I didn't like how her hair seemed to be slicked back.

Words cannot describe how livid Daniel Jonas makes me at this point. I'm glad Serena walked away from him. Who the hell is he to question people like he's a cop? I had Wimbledon on picture in picture for the first 40 minutes of the show. Whenever Nicole and Daniel came on, I switched over to the tennis and put them in the small box!

I would like to see Anne out of Jeannie T's orbit. Too bad Victor didn't walk in.

August, August, August...PLEASE, NOW! LOL

Meanwhile I'll love the Anne scenes. She's the only character worth rooting for nowadays. Hard to follow Nicole when she seeks pointless confrontations with Serena.

I have no words left for the idiocy of the Tater Tot, et. al., story, which I hate with the heat of a trillion suns.

...I also would have been equally ok seeing JJ there but Will is a good choice. I also like how Sonny hired JJ to work at Club TBD. But I hope he's not servicing alcohol since he is not 21....
In my State, you can be licenced to serve alcohol at 18. You just can't drink it until you're 21. I always thought that was odd, but that's how it is. (And I think I'm reasonably close to the general vicinity of Salem.)

It would great if Victor had cameras in the living room.

I'm surprised Brady wasn't at home with Tater Tot since it was
probably his time with him. I wonder if the agreement writes
naps in and no one has time to see him.

I wonder what Theresa expects the nanny to do while Tater Tot
is napping, stand over the crib and watch him sleep. Mothers try
to take naps or do other things while babies nap.

Anne was fun to watch when she went to the K-mansion.

Will Adrienne think about what Sonny said about trying
to save her marriage?

I would rather see Fred the elephant instead of Serena, Nicole, Daniel
and Eric all the time.

Tate will certainly love his mother despite any of her bad intentions and Brady should treat Theresa with respect for his son's sake.

Brady is just mad that Theresa did not sign the generous/controlling custody agreement he offered and now he is taking it out on her.

Back