Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 22, 2016

Deimos, Nicole and Kate should be interesting. I like the actor I'm almost wishing he wasnt so bad. If he wasn't I think he and Hope would be good couple. So they would quit forcing Hope and Rafe down our throats. Still not a fan of those two.

I don't think Ciara feels the same way about Theo as he does about her. And is she just going to keep being a victim? I understand Chase raped her so of course she has issues she needs to deal with but now this guy forcing a kiss on her. Enough already. Have her deal with her rape without being further victimized.

And Fynn was pretty judgmental with Steve! You have caused her a lot of stress and she doesn't need that. Who is he to be getting involved in their marriage! I'm surprised Steve didn't punch him!!

Seemed to me when Steve asked what he could do, Fynn might have mentioned talk to your son about making out with a girl in the family living room. LOL. Fynn mentions HIPAA and not being able to tell Steve anything about Kayla's condition, but then continues with the STRESS thing. Hmmm?????

As to Ciara.....her mom has not shown her how to knee an unwelcome advance? I mean Ciara was raped, her mom is a cop.....not even a bit of a self defense lesson? Mark was a jerk, and after making disparaging remarks about Theo, then apologizing, he goes right back into jerk mode. Ciara should have slapped him herself.

As to Theo, he has always been a really good friend, & I think Ciara feels safe with him. But I do agree she doesn't probably feel the same way about him, as he does about her.

Yes, Poirot, on everything you said. I would have preferred to see Ciara more prepared to protect herself, in every instance, and also I don't want to see Theo get hurt but I'm pretty sure he will. I don't think Ciara will intend to hurt him but she's too young and inexperienced to realize what is being set in motion.

The Fynn/Kayla/Steve party is starting to remind me of the Abby/Cameron/Chad story. Both featuring some kind of a brain malfunction. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think Steve should get his sweep-to-the-curb broom ready!

Unusual hair style on Ciara... and dark makeup. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@sportzgirl1916: Don't worry if Hope used "Eve" instead of "Ava," TIIC can always correct it in the closed-captioning. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@Troy42, let's hear that prom story! :)

Was Vic mistreating Nicole around the time that she threw the radio into his bath water? :confused:

Okay, A Guy, here's the story; just remember you asked. LOL

In high school I wasn't most socially active of kids, I had friends but I didn't really go out. So I decided I was going to ask this girl to the prom. Now this wasn't just any girl this was the Associated Student Body (what we called our Student council) president. So in other words she was essentially the most popular girl in school. Now I don't mean "popular" in a superficial Mean Girls sort of way. She was popular because she was a genuinely nice person who pretty much liked everybody and everybody liked her back. So I thought I felt comfortable enough to ask her to the prom.

I made sure to get school early so I could go to the computer room where I knew the student council officers congregated. Since I had never done that before I had a few people ask in a friendly way what I was doing and I said "I want to ask Kristen to the prom." So Kristen arrived and smiled and raised her hand in greeting when she saw me. Then I realized that everybody else but her knew what I was doing there and I had an audience most of whom were whispering "Troy, ask her she will say yes." Instead I felt self-conscious and decided to wait until we were one-on-one so I left the room determined if I would see Kristian in the halls I would ask. And sure enough I saw her walking right towards me in the hall and I summoned up all of my courage and walked right on past her. And finally I bite the bullet and asked if she had a date for the prom and by that time she did. And so that is my tale of woe but still I can't help thinking what might have been if I had just asked when I first planned on doing it. *sigh*

@Troy42, by amazing coincidence, I watched Burlesque (Cher) a couple of nights ago. One of the male characters (Jack) was repeatedly cautioned about potential relationships (specifically, one with Christina Aguilera) having a "shelf life." "Truer words were never spoken!" :)

In such matters, I usually find relief in "sour grape" reasoning. :drunk:

Thanks for the summary.

A rather blah show. Don't care about the teen set. And I'm tired of Rafe & Hope being forced on us. Yuck! I also hope that Kayla isn't "going there" with Fynn, Nicole isn't "going there" with Deimos, or Joey going to LA with Jade. I hope he chickens out first. Do not like where this is going.

Back