Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 24, 2015

I wonder when Justin went to Hong Kong. Did Elsa go with him?
Perhaps not. Maybe Justin went there to seduce Lucas's old love, Autumn. This would be typical Salem thinking: "Lucas had an affair with my wife, so I'll hit the sheets with his former fiancee, ha, ha." And of course this Autumn would be receptive -- Justin could introduce himself as a big-shot international lawyer who's working on a major deal in Dubai. :sarcasm:

I can't wait to see the look on Marlena's face when she arrives at the castle and realizes who lives there. She has the best surprised/horrified expressions ever.

As for Will... we have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville! :drunk:

Jason, You may be right! Picture the writers being told they HAVE to have to include more of John, Lucas, they don't really want to, so their mind set......"O.K. they want more of John, Lucas, this is what they get. Let's see if they like it now? ":drunk:

For me...:rolleyes: :tsk:

And that scene you describe was between Victor and Brady, in a different episode when Brady approached him where Kristen was.

No, there was a scene in THIS episode after Brady and Victor were on the phone where Victor then called his henchman and gave them Kristen's address in Italy. Brady asking Victor for Kristen's address was in a different episode altogether.

Back