Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 7, 2017

I also think the ending was a bit of a shock primarily because it seemed to pop up out of nowhere. Rafe said Ed was picking up and dropping Ari even though we just saw her with Ed and Rafe at TBD. Then we see Ed I'm the alley carrying something. Where was the transition?

True! Maybe, tho, too many cooks in the kitchen.? Wish I was privy to back stage, upper office talks. LOLOL But, then, Corday doesn't pay much attention until someone slaps a hand on the table, saying THIS has got to stop. If NBC & Sony are supposedly constantly giving "input" when they really do not understand the genre', and Corday pays no mind until then....just glad Sherri Anderson is on board again.

If NBC is giving so much input into this show, then they should buy it outright from Corday and give it to the proper attention it deserves as a 52 year old show. I'm guessing more of the input may be from Sony though I do think NBC might have superficial involvement at times too in terms of which couples to push, etc.

Corday is and continues to be this show's own worst enemy.

Does anyone know if there is a way to send a petition to TPB with the thoughts of the viewers and lovers of DOOL?:confused:

Days does have people who scan the soap mags, the boards, etc. plus reading the mail sent directly to the show. Days has a huge problem because they film so far in advance. By the time WE see the show, whatever is long over and they are on to something else.

Last year they closed down filming for 5 weeks in spring, then 2 months in Nov/Dec, and it did not make a dent in how much time ahead they are for us. Right now, they are filming Sept., and into Oct. That is ridiculous, but they won't slow down, it seems.

Glad I was not the only one who wondered if something had happened between them, perhaps off-screen??

As I have mentioned, Sonny, in his godfather role, has no time for dating. :rolleyes:

Writers: If you are going to insist upon subjecting us to Eduardo/Kate/Rafe intra-family ickyness, at least present it as such. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Troy42: If we're counting coup, I thought Poirot predicted Deimos' finding of the bug. You will need to document! :) :) :)

Two weeks? Nicole/Holly need to hit the road immediately, if not sooner! The dolt can always catch up later. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there is a way to send a petition to TPB with the thoughts of the viewers and lovers of DOOL?:confused:

You could always try change.org When people sign a petition there, they have the option of leaving a comment. The name and comment can be kept private, so that only the petitioner has access to it.

Back