Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug. 7, 2015

Didn't Brady tell Theresa to pack up her stuff and get her lying self out of his house? Or did my mind just add the lying part?

I have a feeling it'll turn out he was just saying it this way to mess with her and is really going to tell her he found her an apartment? For some reason I don't think it's going to turn out the way we ALL want it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long ago, when Kate was pregnant with Lucas and her husband threw her out, and left with the kids (Austin & Billie), Marlena befriended Kate, helped her. Kate lived in NY for many years, where Stefano befriended her ...she was a call girl....but he helped her get into legit work, Lucas was in military school. Eventually, when Kate got the Titan job and returned to Salem, they ran into each other again.

I would not call them close friends any more, and then Marlena has been off the show, and Kate, well, she & Sami never got along, right? LOL But I suppose they know each other a long time, so....friends is probably the best word. distant friends, though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like a good show indeed, though I can't figure out why Xander is still in town and why Eric was at Daniel's apartment...weird.

LOVE Brady right now! Fantastic! I'm so sick of Anne and Theresa, so that was great when he told her to leave!! Nice to see Caroline; I hope she'd alright:cry: I wonder if she remembers what Anne said, if she took notice of it to begin with.

Gosh, Abigail and Chad are just:love::love: for me. I feel their emotion when they're on screen (I know, sounds cheesy, but still). I still think it's his baby. Ben and Clyde need to pack up and leave. Can't stand either one of them.

The fast-forward button was handy this week. The Abigail/Chad scenes were OK, but dragged out. I sort of couldn't believe that he followed her into her office. And Abby will NEVER be approached by CIA recruiters; she is completely unable to hide her emotions. :eek:

Nicole continues to try to reassure herself that her back-up man (Eric) remains an option for her. You chose Daniel, now leave the poor guy alone! And now Nicole wants to investigate Xander/Victor, thus causing family trouble for all four of her men. I wish she would sit out this particular investigation, leaving it up to the Salem Police Department. :rolleyes:

Why the hell does Anne put up with someone like Jeannie T? She is her boss for crying out loud.
OMG, yes. Anne seriously needs some adult friends, not the whining, lying, scheming brat girl.
Okay what was that Abigail said, she puts half-eaten cookies back in the box? I'm thinking that maybe Ben should be the one who should run. :eek:
Yes, he should. His grand prize is a relationship with a young woman who's obsessed with a DiMera, which is never a path to true love. Ask Lucas and Rafe about their marriages to Sami. Elsewhere, Brady ought to put more thought into giving Jeannie T. the boot. Otherwise, they'll be stories in the Salem media about how the mother of a billionaire's baby is living in a ratty apartment or under a bush in Salem Park. Finally, Xander has really lost it. When told to take care of a mulching job, instead he goes to Salem Park to "confront" Nicole. Uncle Vic will not be pleased and for the X-man being terminated from his gardener's position could mean being terminated for good.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with Abby? Ok, the thing with the fridge is a little odd (ok, she's OCD, I can deal with that), but who the heck eats HALF A COOKIE AND THEN PUTS IT BACK? Seriously. That's just... wrong. You don't eat a half a cookie and put it back in the box. You eat half the cookies in the box and then put it back in the cupboard.

I wasn't really a big fan of Billy Flynn (Chad) when he first started, but I have become a fan. His scenes today were good! And while Kate Mansi (Abby) is kind of a cryer, which gets on my nerves a little (not just her, most cryers get on my nerves a bit), but her scenes today were good as well. Enjoyed them!

Back