Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 12, 2014

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday. Hope told Aiden about Addie which was a plot driven yet nice conversation. I still haven't heard her talk about Shawn-Douglas and Zack to him. Even when she told Kayla she was going shopping, it was just for Ciara and Chase. Is she going to forget their Christmas ornaments too???

I just re-watched yesterday's episode as I was bopping in out of my office catching bits and pieces yesterday and really wanted to see JJ's chat with the psychiatrist (which was completely just a re-hash of everything Daniel's been telling JJ right along, just now JJ believes it). Anyhow...did anyone else notice Jennifer's eybrows? They looked like drawn on caterpillars. What the heck???

While it did seem to me that the makeup person went a bit overboard with the eyebrow pencil, (I did notice) was o.k. I really like her hair shorter with that bob, too bad it is fake and just pinned under. Does Jen have a hair stylist hidden away upstairs, or who makes housecalls, because that "do" would be very difficult for one to do by herself. I thought she overall, looked lovely, but honestly, those sleeveless dresses, tops, etc. have absolutely got to go.

I'm jumping on the psychotherapist issue about JJ. How many people would open up to a therapist in one minute? How would any person who saw a therapist hired by a family member, who had related his history to said therapist, feel comfortable with the therapist being objective? How can any therapist basically dismiss a person after one short session? I'm sure glad JJ's therapist wasn't Marlena. That would be a huge mistake, given her ties to his family. This whole scenario was just all kinds of wrong.

EXACTLY!
And the only way JJ might have actually felt comfortable at all, with that therapist in his home, would only have been if he had already been seeing him for a year or two.

Knowing your mom was "upstairs" could not have helped. Jen could have (and probably WAS) standing on the stairs listening to every word. )

KT, that is exactly what I was trying to say yesterday. No initial therapy session goes that deep into the issues, regardless of what Jen may have told him. The patient has to warm up to the therapist first and in fact decide if that is even the right therapist for him or her.

I actually thought Melissa Reeves (Jen) had gotten a haircut.

Oh, yes, the therapist came to the house for only l reason, so Days could avoid another office set..... Clyde is as slimy as ever, and cannot imagine WHY Jordan doesn't want him nailed. That leads me to believe she is involved in something rather nefarious herself, whether forced by Clyde or not....she is hiding something. ... Abby is an idiot, she KNOWS that both Ben & Jordan have been wary of Clyde, but there she is...hugging him and honey dripping from her tongue.... As to Aiden.....I still think he is a good guy, but...I do think there is more to the "death" of his wife than has been said. And I am very surprised that with her police connections, Hope hasn't found out. But then, look how long it took for Rafe to start checking up on ol Clyde.
All good points. Heaven forbid that Days should conjure up a quickie set for the therapist. Also, if the town's leading lawyers, Justin and Aiden, have no offices, why should a therapist? As for Jordan, she always seemed to have the attention span and intelligence of a gnat, so why should she want anyone to drop the hammer on her rapist, Salem's newest philanthropist. Regarding Abigail, of course she's an idiot. She's been brought up by Prissy Jenny to think she's "perfect" and is the same dolt who once stalked clueless Austin, tried to seduce ultra-dull Cameron, and eagerly participated in cheap hook-ups with Elvis. Finally, the fact that people think poorly of Aiden is not all that surprising. Any man whose wife is found dead and his explanation is an accidental shooting is sure to raise suspicions in the mind of the general public, which is not likely to buy into the police's quick acceptance of such a story.

After how Aiden has been pestering Chase to not mention about his mother's fortune so many times I have a theory about Aiden. I don't think he is particularly a physically dangerous man. HOWEVER.....I do feel he is a scam artist who has used women in the past for their money, including Chase's mother. Perhaps Bree and Lisa knew Aiden's ex wife and her feeling used is what caused her to be a alcoholic in Portland. (side note I live in Portland myself, its a small big city in a sense so word gets around quick like that)

That what I speculate, a desperate womanizing man who tried to trap women based on his look. Perhaps now he has changed and became a different man once he became a father. Probably why he doesn't want Hope to find out just in case his ex wife tracks Hope down to tell her about him being in it for money. My theory.

Interesting theory Eras.......Aiden has said that he grew up poor, and after law school, he worked as a public defender, so never made much money. I don't see where he could have become a womanizing Lothario while working in an area like that...however, he did meet his wife.
No idea why she turned to drink, but perhaps SHE loved the party scene, and did not like being married to a serious, law abiding attorney, and being tied down to the house with a husband and baby???

Heck,poor Aiden not only doesn't have an office, he & Chase apparently live in the square. In fact, tis amazing how many Salem residents have to live in the square. At least the very rich have a living room, or study. (DiMera & Kiriakis)

Back